Trouble TTC

Monday Rant/Rave?

What is your Rant & Rave?

Rant- My patience level of starting IVF is continuing to get lower and lower. I wish I didnt have to go to these 2 appointments before we actually start the treatment. Grrrrr

Rave- Just booked a girls night away! So siked...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Rant/Rave?

• Rant - This 2ww has been going by extra slow due to the phantom symptoms I've been experiencing.  I'm only at 7dpiui.

Rave - Free mexican lunch at work today!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepunkymama:

Rant - This 2ww has been going by extra slow due to the phantom symptoms I've been experiencing.  I'm only at 7dpiui.

GL!!! Woot to free mexican lunch!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Rant-  I have spent over $1,000 in the last month on my car, and it's only 5 years olf.

Rave- It's lunch time!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Rant - DH is away this week and this is my week of appointments and increase of shots.  I need my support :(  I am a nervous wreck about this IVF cycle since this will probably be the end of the road with IVF and I am nervous about giving myself 4 shots a day without DH

Rave - I was actually able to do one of my shots myself this weekend.  I finally got rid of a headache that I had alllll last week!

• Rant - I'm just too tired to be at work today...I want to go home.

Rave - I get to be a judge for a middle school beauty pageant on Saturday! I can't wait!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Hey Blueeyes!  I've been wondering where you were on the boards...did you just come back?

Mine are Rant-took me an hour and a half to get to work this am...usually only takes me 25 minutes.  Everything is covered in ice.

Rave-I have a cute new outfit on today:)

So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Rant- I'm very frustrated that RE is having us take another break cycle. I'm impatient!! Also, we had IL's for dinner last night, DH left dishes promising to do them this morning before he left for work. Well, he didn't, so I got stuck with them :(

Rave- I'm going to fill out paperwork for a new substitute teaching job this afternoon! So exciting!

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
  • imagepunkymama:

Rant - This 2ww has been going by extra slow due to the phantom symptoms I've been experiencing.  I'm only at 7dpiui.

Punky: 6dpiui here and the phantom symptoms are driving me nuts LOL!

Rant: Stupid friend of mine asked how I was doing with treatments then butted in to tell me she thinks she is pregnant AGAIN...Her 4th child is only 2 months old....Im not even kidding!

Rave: My hair looks fabulous today!

• Rant- I generally have more to rant about.  The only thing I have today is that we have a snow and ice storm coming tonight into tomorrow and it better not screw with our 2nd IUI!

Rave- The nurse practioner who did our IUI this morning was awesome.  She was so patient and answered a million questions and talked to me about timing, follicle growth, sperm counts, etc (this is my 3rd time doing this, you'd think I'd be out of questions).  Plus, I'd like to rave about MH's volume being NORMAL for the first time ever!  That's one of our major issues (in every SA and IUI we've had so far) and by some miracle, today it was normal.  Hallelujah!

• These have nothing to do with ttc but: 

Rant - They are imposing Usage Based Billing on internet in Canada, which means that prices for internet will double, and they are capping our internet usage off at 25GB. If I watch 1 HD movie online a week, I will use more than half of that cap.. then between email, and anything I else I do online (which is a lot with web design), we will go over that cap, and every additional GB we use which used to be $0.25 will now be $2.00 or more. Given all this information, our current usage at home is about 97GB a month.. so if you do the math, DH and I won't be able to afford to use the internet the way we do now, and we're only two people... so imagine a household with 4+ people trying to stay within a 25GB cap... GOOD LUCK.

Rave - I absolutely love my new iPod touch. I played wheel of fortune and Jeopardy over WiFi with my friend on Friday and it was awesome! 

• image**Papps**:

Rant- These progesterone suppositories are giving me a hard time. One because they are just nasty, two because they are giving me phantom symptoms and it's killing me

Rave- I am looking forward to getting our taxes back (we have to file them first, but will in the next few days). With our refund I'm paying off a lot of our debt. Can't flippin wait!

Papps I am on the Crinone gel and it claims no s/e but I am blaming it for all of my phantom symptoms as well.  You are about 3 (?) days ahead of me in the 2ww, right?  I hope your wait is almost over

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"