Georgia Babies

CRV and carseats

I think that there are several people that have CRVs.  If you have a CRV, which convertible car seat do you have?  We only have 1 car seat now, but I'd like to think that next year there could be another car seat back there.

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CRV and carseats

• I don't have a CRV, but my good friend does.  She has her 2.5 year old in a Britax marathon, and her newborn in a Graco infant seat.  They both fit with plenty of room to spare.  Didn't look cramped at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecookielady:
    I think that there are several people that have CRVs.  If you have a CRV, which convertible car seat do you have?  We only have 1 car seat now, but I'd like to think that next year there could be another car seat back there.

Are you hiding something missy??

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Currently, we have a Britax Marathon and a Chicco Keyfit 30 in there right now.  We have tried a few different configurations- and they definitely fit.  It's tough b/c of where the LATCH points are to do them right next to each other.  The best is to have one on each side, but that was problematic for us b/c there is no room for anyone to sit back there and since Sophie is a car screamer, we need that option.  So for right now, she is behind the driver's seat (that side has its own latch points, the passenger side shares with the middle) and Gavin is in the middle so that I can just barely squeeze in on the passenger side and reach over him to get to her.  The only problem is that Gavin's seat seems to lean a little to the side even though its in there very securely.  So we will probably move him back to behind the passenger soon.  One other weird thing- we found that the Chicco infant seat fits better than our smaller Graco Snugride.  DH has more leg room with the Chicco behind the seat than he ever did with the Graco.  Just the shape of them, I guess.  Oh and do you have the cargo shelf in the back?  I think I tested every double stroller on the market to see what would fit under there.  The only ones I found were the Baby Jogger City Select (but you have to remove the second seat), the Baby Jogger City Mini, and the Joovy caboose (we have the ultra light version but I think the regular fits as well).  Now... could you please answer Guz's question?  :-)

• Thanks guys.

And Amanda - nothing to hide.  Don't you worry, I'm sure you guys will be the first to know (probably before DH!)  Stick out tongue

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"