D.C. Area Babies

Recommending a wonderful in-home daycare (Alexandria - 22306)

Hi Moms, My daycare provider has openings starting now for infants or toddlers. She is located in Alexandria, VA, in the Hybla Valley area (22306). Her name is Felicita Villanueva and she is licensed for up to 5 children. She had 2 little toddlers when my 6 month-old started there in November and both graduated onto preschool this January, so she now has a few openings. Felicita is just wonderful and so loving. She provides a "home away from home" feel to her daycare and my baby adores her. She keeps a very neat, bright, cheerful facility in the basement of her home (she makes everyone remove their shoes before coming in). It feels more like a nanny-share than a typical daycare and my son and the other 1-year olds get a lot of loving attention and nurturing. If you are seeking daycare and are convenient to this area and are looking for an in-home daycare like Felicita's, please give her a call. She is at 7441 Convair Drive, Alexandria, VA 22306 and her number is number is 703-721-9608.If you have any questions about Felicita, I would be happy to answer them. Email me at katyparente at yahoo dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"