Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~*~March Weekly Check-In~*~*~

Thisis a weekly check-in for anyone who is Pregnant After a Loss and due in March 2011.  If you would like to be added, please reply below with your name and EDD. Thanks!

Shemico                           3/6/2011       Girl    

elizabethandjames              3/6/2011       Boy

Jessicanne                        3/12/2011      Girl

Fryday37                          3/13/2011     

kilissa                               3/15/2011      Boy

Mrs.Wright2023                  3/17/2011

OscarQ                             3/17/2011      Boy

mgh2008                          3/20/2011      Boy

BabyMarek                       3/21/2011      Girl

ksmielitz                           3/23/2011      Girl

JenL12345                        3/28/2011      Boy

*Abby*                            3/29/2011      Surprise

Buckin                              3/30/2011

Labor Buddies ?

OscarQ and kilissa

Shemico and jessicaanne

mgh2008 and elizabethandjames

*Abby* and Leneae10

QOTW BR:  I know that we have at least a few of the people on the check-in who already have a DD or DS.  How is your DS or DD reacting to the pregnancy?  Are they excited?  Do they understand what is going on? 

Is there anything else going on this week?  Any appts or anything you are looking forward to?

QOTW NBR:  What do you like to do in your spare time?  What do you do to relax?  

formerly *Abby*
BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
My Pregnancy Blog
Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
"You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa

Re: ~*~*~March Weekly Check-In~*~*~

• Options

QOTW BR: This will be our first child, but we have one nephew, so it has been fun to see what he thinks.  He is 4, and he really doesn't get it.  Sometimes he is excited about it, but other times he is not.  The thing that is really funny is that, according to him, it is going to be a boy.  There is no option of a girl.  If you ask him, "But what if it is a girl?", he just looks dumbfounded, like that is not possible... And he wants to name the baby boy "Bullseye", after the horse in Toy Story 3.  It is pretty cute.

We are hoping to get our furniture this week!!  It has been quite a fiasco, so it is such a relief to finally think that we will actually get it.

QOTW NBR: If I get time, I love to scrapbook... I am finishing up a wedding scrapbook right now, and I love the way it is turning out.  Also, I love playing games... board games, card games, video games... it really doesn't matter!!

To relax, I generally take a steaming hot shower and stay in for a long time... Also, this sounds weird, but I like to just lay down in bed and watch something funny... Friends reruns, or something that is just funny and easy-going.   

formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
  • Options

QOTW BR:  I know that we have at least a few of the people on the check-in who already have a DD or DS.  How is your DS or DD reacting to the pregnancy?  Are they excited?  Do they understand what is going on? My DD is 6 she was wierded out by it for a while. She didn't want to touch my stomach, if the baby moved. Now she is getting excited. We teased her about being scared of the baby. So now she kisses my stomach to prove she isn't afraid. She likes putting her baby dolls in all the baby stuff (stroller, bassinet etc.)

Is there anything else going on this week?  Any appts or anything you are looking forward to? I have a 34 week appointment. I think this is my last every 2 week appointment. Also on Saturday we are going to tour L&D with Leneae10 and her husband.

QOTW NBR:  What do you like to do in your spare time?  What do you do to relax?  Right now I am trying to get my house more organized before the baby arrives. To relax I sleep, I can't seem to get enough sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image*Abby*:

QOTW BR: This will be our first child, but we have one nephew, so it has been fun to see what he thinks.  He is 4, and he really doesn't get it.  Sometimes he is excited about it, but other times he is not.  The thing that is really funny is that, according to him, it is going to be a boy.  There is no option of a girl.  If you ask him, "But what if it is a girl?", he just looks dumbfounded, like that is not possible... And he wants to name the baby boy "Bullseye", after the horse in Toy Story 3.  It is pretty cute.

We are hoping to get our furniture this week!!  It has been quite a fiasco, so it is such a relief to finally think that we will actually get it.

QOTW NBR: If I get time, I love to scrapbook... I am finishing up a wedding scrapbook right now, and I love the way it is turning out.  Also, I love playing games... board games, card games, video games... it really doesn't matter!!

To relax, I generally take a steaming hot shower and stay in for a long time... Also, this sounds weird, but I like to just lay down in bed and watch something funny... Friends reruns, or something that is just funny and easy-going.   

When my DD was 3 1/2 or 4 my brother and his wife were expecting. She wanted a baby girl cousin (they now have 2 boys) she named the baby Molly Polly or something like that. She would not accept that it could be a boy even after we knew it was. 

• Options
    imageJessicaanne_1@yahoo.com:

QOTW BR:  I know that we have at least a few of the people on the check-in who already have a DD or DS.  How is your DS or DD reacting to the pregnancy?  Are they excited?  Do they understand what is going on? My DD is 6 she was wierded out by it for a while. She didn't want to touch my stomach, if the baby moved. Now she is getting excited. We teased her about being scared of the baby. So now she kisses my stomach to prove she isn't afraid. She likes putting her baby dolls in all the baby stuff (stroller, bassinet etc.)

Is there anything else going on this week?  Any appts or anything you are looking forward to? I have a 34 week appointment. I think this is my last every 2 week appointment. Also on Saturday we are going to tour L&D with Leneae10 and her husband.

QOTW NBR:  What do you like to do in your spare time?  What do you do to relax?  Right now I am trying to get my house more organized before the baby arrives. To relax I sleep, I can't seem to get enough sleep.

That is so adorable that she tests out all the stuff with her dolls!!  I can't even imagine how cute that is. :-) 

formerly *Abby*
    My Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    QOTW BR:  I know that we have at least a few of the people on the check-in who already have a DD or DS.  How is your DS or DD reacting to the pregnancy?  Are they excited?  Do they understand what is going on?  This is our first child.  However, we are close friends with a couple that have a 7 & 3 year old (they are like our nephew and niece).  They have been saying cute things asking about the baby and when it will be here.  The poor 7 year old is really confused because he knew about my first pregnancy, but his parents never told him I lost the baby.  He thinks I'm having the longest pregnancy ever!  However, my due date is around both of their birthdays (they are March 5&6 and I'm due March 15).  I like to tease them that I'm going to go early and wipe out their birthday parties!  Is there anything else going on this week?  Any appts or anything you are looking forward to? This week, I just want to do some work on the nursery.  I have some shelves, wall letters and art I want to start hanging.  I have my 34 week appointment tomorrow and I'm just hoping it goes well.  QOTW NBR:  What do you like to do in your spare time?  What do you do to relax?   Spare time - I love to scrapbook.  My best friend and I get together and we scrapbook all day from morning to night every few weeks or so.  In fact, we are doing that this Friday for her birthday.  I also like to play World of Warcraft, watch TV and read.  To relax, I love taking a hot bath and just chilling out for a little bit. 
  • Options

This will be our first child (first grandchild, first great grandchild, etc!). There have been a lot of baby boys born recently to friends so it will be nice that LO will have some playmates. 

Free time seems scarce these days. DH is an accountant and it's tax season so I have to pick up his "chores" around the house.  Sometiems I really just like to lay around in sweats and watch TLC (and with the winter we've had there's really not much else to do!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"