Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Zantac mommies come in

We have a call in to pedi about raising dosage possibly but in the meantime, how much does your LO weigh and what is your dosage amount? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Zantac mommies come in

• Options
    LO is 4.5 months now and at his 4 month appt he was 18.4lbs (yea I know-BIG BOY!) He was on 1ml three times a day but now he's getting 1.2ml three times a day because he's so much bigger. The 1ml was working for him for a while but as they grow you have to always keep increasing the dose. It is the best stuff! We tried to take him off of it but it didn't go so well so we put him back on it. GL!
  • Options

DS is 14 lbs. at 4 months and is taking .9ML twice a day.  I'm hoping that we can actually try to drop a dosage to see if he's ready to be weaned off.  We'll see...

But, we did need to raise the dosage when he was 2 months.  He was taking .5ML and we raised it to .9.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekellelle01:

DS is 14 lbs. at 4 months and is taking .9ML twice a day.  I'm hoping that we can actually try to drop a dosage to see if he's ready to be weaned off.  We'll see...

But, we did need to raise the dosage when he was 2 months.  He was taking .5ML and we raised it to .9.

When do you know to start weaning them off?

• Options
    My son is 5 months & 2 weeks old-- about 17 lbs & takes 2 ml twice a day.
  • Options
    DS is 3 months and 14 pounds and the ped upped his dosage from .8ml twice a day to 1.2ml twice a day. She said that 1.5ml is the max (or, recommended max) at his weight. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD has been on 1ml 3x per day since she was 6 weeks and 9lbs 4oz.   Not sure what she weighs now at 11 weeks but the dose is still fine.
  • Options
    J was 19 lbs at his 4 mo appt today and pedi actually reduced his dosage from 1mL twice a day to .5mL twice a day. Said 1mL seemed like a lot. But if .5 doesn't work, we can call and get the 1 again.
  • Options
    At 6 weeks we had to up him to 1.2 2x instead of .8 2x a day... he was between 10-13 lbs. He is now 13 lbs and the 1.2 ml is still working well. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"