Georgia Babies
Options

Circus Discount

Re: Circus Discount

• Options

I'm looking now too. I think there is GasSouth for 20% off and I have www.ticketmaster.com/BLUE2 where you can get a $4 of $8 discount too. You have to go there and enter BLIE2 in the promo ticket selection box. I wish I could get half off somehow.

BTW - anyone have feedback about whether it is worth it to buy mid range seats or if cheap seats are fine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've seen the GASSOUTH for 20% off, but it's only for certain price points. Also, I have not tried it and can't verify that it works.  We are looking too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    goldstar.com but I think they only have it for a Monday show but it is $14 instead of $28.  I have been looking for discounted ones to the duluth one but haven't seen any. 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I tried BLUE1 and GASSOUTH and the gas south code made the tix cheaper for us. We got the $28 tickets (which actually come to almost $37/ea before coupon, after ticket master adds their ripoff fees) then they still added another $5 processing fee to the end of the order. We are going to the Gwinnett arena show so I don't know if that makes a difference in the ticket prices or discount codes.
  • Options
    Those are the only ones I've seen too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used GasSouth b/c it was a better discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"