LGBT Parenting

I'm torn, you vote!

As I said in the PP, we're traveling Wednesday afternoon to Minn---and now there's a HUGE storm predicted for Tues and all day Wed, with possibility of freezing rain too. And we're flying through Chicago, which is also getting hit.

I was going for a conference, and E and the babies were coming as an adventure, but now I'm torn....

What's your vote: go or dont go?

(We kinda need to decide by 5pm so we can cancel the hotel with no penalty)

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I'm torn, you vote!

  • Oddly - I think I was planning to go to the same conference.  I backed out because my work travel got stalled...however - I would vote don't go unless you can go Thursday or something...once they get it cleaned up. I am in Wisconsin, and they are predicting "blizzard conditions" Tuesday night.
  • I wouldn't take the kids. Getting stuck anywhere is bad enough as an adult, add in 2 babies and the miserable factor gets ratcheted up x1000.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I wouldn't take the kids, but if the conference is still on, I'd probably go....if for no other reason than to have a hotel room to myself for a night :-p
    image

    image
  • From a Chicagoan, my vote is don't go. I'm already packing up my laptop and planning to work from home.

    But, if you do go, and you get stuck in Chicago, you can stay with us :)

  • image Two*True:
    I wouldn't take the kids, but if the conference is still on, I'd probably go....if for no other reason than to have a hotel room to myself for a night :-p

    I was thinking the same thing! :X haha!

    The blizzard they were predicting isnt that bad so far.


    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards