Multiples

Sorry I have to ask - diaper bag ??

Okay, I have a J.J. Cole Tote that I loved with DD#1. It was perfect. However, after packing for the twins, it's not going to be big enough. There was only one spot to put a bottle. Ugh!

So, I have narrowed my choices down to the following diaper bags from prior posts.

Skip Hop Versa

Skip Hop Double Duo

Ju Ju Be BFF

Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack

I need a bag that will hold everything for outings and also for when they go to daycare in a few weeks. So, if you have the above bag, can you please tell me what you LOVE about it. I need you to rave about it and what you don't like about it. Since I can't see these bags in person (ordering online) I need to know how really big these are.

I am leaning towards the Versa right now. But can't really tell how big it truly is. I want to order something today. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.

Re: Sorry I have to ask - diaper bag ??

• I have a PPB. The best feature is that it's a messenger bag or backpack. It's not *that* big though. Plenty for me but I'm sort of a minimalist. It has pockets for 4 bottles. I normally take my bottles pre-made in a small cooler bag though. I can easily fit 2 changes of clothes, bibs, burp cloths, my wallet & phone. Diapers & wipes have their own pockets. Because my bottles are separate I have room for toys, solid food containers, random stuff like nose suction bulb and nose drops. It'd be a tight squeeze though w/ bottles in there.
  • I have the Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe and I LOVE it.  It can hold all my stuff too (wallet, phone, make-up bag) so I don't ever bother bringing out a purse.

I have a Carter's messenger style diaper bag that I used when the girls were smaller, and now occasionally if it's a quick trip.  But I LOVE how much space the Skip Hop has and how it holds everything.  I was used to carrying around massive purses before, so I have no problem with its size.

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Skip Hop Studio.  I know you didn't list it, but I love this bag!  It looks like a purse and people are always surprised its a diaper bag!  I can fit 4 bottles on the outside pockets.  Then inside I have 2 formula dispenser cups, 2 more bottles, 10 diapers, 4 outfits, wipes, my wallet, etc.  I can even throw in a couple diapers for my older DD.
  • PPB- I love the look. It isn't huge but everything fits. I carry one bottle/kid. I love all the pockets and changing pad area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a PPB boxy backpack and I love it but it could be a little bigger.  I just saw today on Petunia Pickle's facebook page that they are coming out with a bigger Boxy this week!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"