Pregnant after a Loss

Now, he'd better just stay put!

Thursday and Friday I had some BH that seemed stronger and more frequent than they had been the last few weeks. I was really hoping they'd turn into the real thing over the weekend (partly b/c the doc freaked me out last week about maybe needing to be induced b/c of my BP). I haven't had them much at all this weekend.

Now that they're predicting a 1/2" of freezing rain and snow in amounts to rival the blizzard we had in 1982, I'm glad they have calmed down. At this point, I'm hoping everyone is right when they say first babies usually come later. This LO missed his window of opportunity to come when it was nice on Friday and Saturday, so he better just stay put until later in the week and closer to his due date now. Otherwise, I'm not sure we'll even make the 6 or 7 miles to the hospital!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Now, he'd better just stay put!

• Dear baby, do not come during the storm. Your mom does not want to ride to the hospital in the middle of a blizzard. Stay put until the roads are plowed! TIA for your cooperation.

Smile

I live in KC and they are predicting massive amounts of snow. Blerg.

• imageKCKSarah:

Dear baby, do not come during the storm. Your mom does not want to ride to the hospital in the middle of a blizzard. Stay put until the roads are plowed! TIA for your cooperation.

Smile

I live in KC and they are predicting massive amounts of snow. Blerg.

Was also going to tell baby that his mom does not want to deliver him in the car trying to get to the hospital!!

Good Luck keeping him in!

• Loading the player...
  • That's quite a storm we're all getting this week!  We have no where to put it anymore...

I hope baby stays put for you until the storm passes - Good luck this week!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"