Cincinnati Babies

Spicy Indian Food Last Night =

Asher farting sooooo loud twice during church this morning.Indifferent  Oh my, it was during quite moments too! Hehehe.  Poor Asher has been tooting and pooping up a storm today.  The good thing is, it doesn't seem to bother him.  Maybe he'll like spicy stuff like his Mommy some day. 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Spicy Indian Food Last Night =

• LOL - that is to funny!  I've never had Indian.  What do you recommend?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I haven't done Indian with henry yet but DS1 has always eaten what we eat  so he acquired a taste for Indian when he was way young.  Don't recall any toot fests, what did you guys have?

We love most stuff but I have a weak spot for Chicken Korma so I nearly always order that. 

DH - 42 Me - 36 DS1 -15 DS2 - 3 DD - 1
  • Loading the player...
  • This made me chuckle out loud so that my dh asked me what was funny.  He laughed too. 
  • If you haven't tried Indian, I suggest Saag Paneer or Chicken Tikki Marsala.....yum. It's nice with Indian food because you can chose how hot you want it.
  • Where do you get it in Anderson? Or I guess where do you get good indian near your house? We have been looking!
  • imageDRockH:
    Where do you get it in Anderson? Or I guess where do you get good indian near your house? We have been looking!

Royal Taj has very yummy Indian food.  It's on Beechmont, I think in the same strip as Panera/Kinkos/Kunkle Pharmacy.  I'm never the one to go pick it up though..... 

• imageMrs.Cooley2bee:

imageDRockH:
    Where do you get it in Anderson? Or I guess where do you get good indian near your house? We have been looking!

Royal Taj has very yummy Indian food.  It's on Beechmont, I think in the same strip as Panera/Kinkos/Kunkle Pharmacy.  I'm never the one to go pick it up though..... 

Haha you DH is such a good hubby... Matt would force me to go with him.. he so does not do well with that, he hates calling the pizza dude... 

My Fav is Chicken Tikka Saag... yummmm spicy level 3

• imageMrs.Cooley2bee:

imageDRockH:

I love Royal Taj...with a big, puffy, red heart. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"