Trying to Get Pregnant

Is Emergen-C ok when TTC

Hi fellow bumpies!

DH came back from business trip with nasty nasty cold. We need to hump it out for the next 3 days or so and have been already for the past 2.

I don't have time to get sick right now. When someone around me is sick I usually take some EmergenC and my immune system kicks into high gear. It really seems to work and I haven't gotten sick yet this fall/winter. <knock on wood>

Since we are BD'ing and are going to be so close physically lol I really need to take it now. Do you guys know if it is safe to take while TTC? I don't want to take it if it's not. Or should I make him wear a Michael Jackson mask? lol

Thoughts? 

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers

Re: Is Emergen-C ok when TTC

• I;m pretty sure it's fine... I think it's just vitamins, right?
  • Isn't EmergenC just vitamin C? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would think its fine - its just vitamins. And LOL at the thought of sex with a face mask!
  • If he wears the mask, he has to say, "Luke, I am your father." I don't know why, but that makes me giggle and I am NOT into Star Wars.
    We got married September 19, 2010 in Clemson, SC!
  • Yes, it's fine. It's only vitamins and sugar. And you wouldn't share a blood supply with the fetus until several weeks (6?) after you've conceived.

• Thanks everyone. That's what I thought. But you never know. You hear all these weird things that can affect your fertilty/ovulation/mucus.

It's just a HUGE dose of vitamin C, I mean, they sell it at Whole Foods so it's not dangerous. I just didn't know if a mega dose of Vitamin C would hurt anything with body chemistry or anything.

Thanks again! 

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"