1st Trimester
Options

Showing yet?

I just got to 10 weeks, and don't feel like I'm showing yet. When do you start showing?

Re: Showing yet?

• Options
    first time around, around 17 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a very noticible bump at 12 weeks, No question at all. I am very short and thin so I just stick right out. I think it depends on how your built. I also have a very large uterus from my adenymyosis. Don't worry you will get that bump soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I started showing early with my first (and even earlier this time), but it's very common for women not to show until well into the second trimester.

I know it's hard to wait when you want to have the baby bump, but there are advantages! If your belly is smaller, you may not end up with stretch marks by the end of your pregnancy or even if you have them, they may not be as severe as those of us who started showing really early.

Don't worry- you'll have a cute bump before you know it! 

• Options
    way too early to show.  I'm almost 15w with twins and I'm not 'showing'.  I'm bigger, but it looks more like I have a beer belly than a bump, and I only started getting big in the past week.  At the end of my 13th week my skinny jeans got too tight to wear.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I started showing this time around at like 9 weeks (2nd baby, 5th pregnancy, I think my ute was just waiting to expand).  The first time I had a noticeable bump by 13 weeks.  I think I show on the early side.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    My first pregnancy, I started to show around 25 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"