Cleveland Babies

Medina Hospital

Has anyone delivered at Medina Hospital? 

Re: Medina Hospital

• I tried looking for people that delivered here as well... This is where I am going to be delivering. If I hear anything I'll let you know, if you can do the same that'd be great! One thing to know is they DONT have a neonatal.. so if God forbid something is wrong, baby will be transported to Akron Childrens via a "mobile hospital". However, My Dr. said that with it being a CC hospital now they are pushing to get a neonatalogist.. so hopefully by the time you deliver they will have one! :) Good Luck!
  • I will defiantly let you know everything I find out.  I took a tour of the birthing center and Im pretty sure they said they have a neonatalogist on call at all times.  So that might be a new thing for them. I work for the Cleveland Clinic and live in Green so this is the closest one to me and unless I become high risk I will deliver there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be delivering there in June.
  • friend delivered there and loved it, delivering her 2nd there this fall.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image noah joined us 10 weeks early.
  • Thats great to hear!

I would love to hear your experience after your june delivery!

• I delivered at Medina Hospital and it was my first child. The women there are AMAZING. I would go back even if I did not live in the area.  I am in the health care industry so I am very picky about hospitals. Dr. Bellante is amazing and so down to earth. The atmosphere is very calm and comfortable unlike large hospitals that are cold and sterile in feel. I would only go to a larger hospital if I had a high risk pregnancy. Hope this helps! 
  • It really does help! Its great to hear good things about Medina because so far I have had great experiences with my doctors and my walk through visit.
  • I delivered there and loved it!  No problems at all and they were so sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I delivered there.  I loved everything about the hospital, and the nurses were AWESOME!!!
  • Dr. Bellante just delivered me on June 6 at Medina... We had a wonderful experience and really enjoy everyone in that practice!  And their new Summa offices are so nice!
  • Dr. Foote delivered my DS there in June 2010.  I loved Dr. Foote but I was extremely disappointed in the nursese and other staff in the hospital.  We were spoken to rudely and very undermined.  If we ever chose to have another child DH and I refuse to ever use Medina Hospital again.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"