Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Oreo Balls! (NBR)

I thought since they seem promising someone else may like to know how to make Oreo Balls. A friend of mine makes them all the time in her house. This is my first time making them.

1 package regular Oreos

1 16oz package cream cheese (I used 2 but it seems a little too sticky. Will cut back to 1 or 1 1/2 next time.)

White chocolate, melted. I'm sure any sort of chocolate would work if you don't like white.

All ya do is crush the oreos & mix 'em with the cream cheese. Roll into balls (I made mine bite sized.) Pop them in the fridge or freezer long enough to be nice and firm. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and dip the balls in. Use a fork to pull 'em out, draining excess chocolate off. Put them back in the fridge to harden again.

I'm looking so forward to them! Thought I'd share. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oreo Balls! (NBR)

• Options
    oh my .... I need some NOW
  • Options
    My sister turned me on to these. You cannot even begin to understand my addiction to them. Yes, I HAVE eaten them for breakfast.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    why would you post this?!?!?!? You are evilSurprise. I must have some.
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    My mom makes these every year for Christmas.  She usually uses milk chocolate to roll them though.  She has also used those Golden Oreos with white chocolate.  They are so good kept in the freezer since they don't ever truly freeze solid. Mmm.... Maybe I should make some.
    image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I made these a couple years ago for the holidays. They are SO GOOD!

(Evil hint if you like mint chocolate - try this with the mint oreos!)

• Options
    A friend of mine makes these all. The. Time. She's responsible for at least 10 of the pounds I gained during pregnancy. I have a recipe for a cookie dough version at home (I'm on my phone). Page/pm me later if you want that one, I'll put it up!
  • Options
    A co-worker of mine makes these and they are AWESOME!  When they had my shower at work she asked me what I wanted and I said DUH-and she made me a whole batch just for ME!  They are actually called Oreo Truffles and you can find the recipe on Kraftfoods.com or you can probably google it too.  
  • Options

imageEmilieE23:

I thought since they seem promising someone else may like to know how to make Oreo Balls. A friend of mine makes them all the time in her house. This is my first time making them.

1 package regular Oreos

1 16oz package cream cheese (I used 2 but it seems a little too sticky. Will cut back to 1 or 1 1/2 next time.)

White chocolate, melted. I'm sure any sort of chocolate would work if you don't like white.

All ya do is crush the oreos & mix 'em with the cream cheese. Roll into balls (I made mine bite sized.) Pop them in the fridge or freezer long enough to be nice and firm. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and dip the balls in. Use a fork to pull 'em out, draining excess chocolate off. Put them back in the fridge to harden again.

I'm looking so forward to them! Thought I'd share. Smile

They are delish!! I made some at Christmas, and couldn't stop eating them! Here's a pic of them...........image

I used an 8 oz package of cream cheese and it worked perfectly! I used semi sweet, milk and white chocolate and did alternating drizzles on all of them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageuptonogood:

I made these a couple years ago for the holidays. They are SO GOOD!

(Evil hint if you like mint chocolate - try this with the mint oreos!)

they had peppermint ones out this year & i found the recipe somewhere. anyways i used them for it & it was soooo freaking good!

DD1 11|04|10 DD2 08|20|12
    After 4 miscarriages, a diagnosis of Asherman's Syndrome, endo & lap surgery to remove partial septum &
    massive scar tissues, we have a completed family <3
    Never give up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"