Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Pointless Vent - NBR

We got a truck two days ago. It's a pretty massive truck and gets an average of 15mpg. Gas is ridiculous right now at almost $3 a gallon. And the truck has a 26 gallon tank. My husband has decided that he is going to drive all over creation and doesn't even bother to think that gas is going to cost at least $100 a week just for the truck. He is now on his way to "show off" the truck to his brothers who live 45 miles away. EVEN THOUGH HE IS GOING TO SEE THEM TOMORROW!!!! MEN!

(And we have a Camry that gets like 34mpg that he could drive...but does he want to do the smart thing? No.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pointless Vent - NBR

• Options
    And before anyone starts flaming it's just a vent. I love the truck and have been wanting one for a long, long time. We live in the country and have a couple 4-wheelers to haul. Therefor the need for the truck.
  • Options

Lol I won't flame you.  What would I say?  "Get control of that husband of yours!!" LOL

Men!  They do stupid things, ESPECIALLY when it comes to new toys.  

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsBalletStar05:

Lol I won't flame you.  What would I say?  "Get control of that husband of yours!!" LOL

Men!  They do stupid things, ESPECIALLY when it comes to new toys.  

Haha, I do need to get control of my husband. 

The funny thing is that it was my birthday present. And when I asked him where he was going his response was "I want to show off my new truck."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"