Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

J+MS

I remember you talking about your H liking Alaska in the UO post the other day (I think that was the one)  Anyway my bestfriend's H is stationed in Anchorage and this is her current fb status, it made me think of you. 

My life currently consists of 20 degrees being a "warm day" and moose warnings on the radio ... "Keep safe Anchorage by keeping an eye out for moose out on the roads and asking your passengers to do the same."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: J+MS

• Options
    imageQueenBee320:

I remember you talking about your H liking Alaska in the UO post the other day (I think that was the one)  Anyway my bestfriend's H is stationed in Anchorage and this is her current fb status, it made me think of you. 

My life currently consists of 20 degrees being a "warm day" and moose warnings on the radio ... "Keep safe Anchorage by keeping an eye out for moose out on the roads and asking your passengers to do the same."

hahaha Yes, my H is a nutcase. When he joined the military, he wanted to go somewhere warm (He's from Michigan) and they sent him here to Louisiana....well now that he's met his fabulous wife, he's decided he wants to live in the cold again. Um NOPE, you married a southerner. I'm scared that he's updated his dream sheet without me. LOL
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

Hopefully, for you, he'll change his mind.  It seems like life up there gets old pretty quick.  What are your other options?  I thought I remember you saying NC, that would be nice.  I would love to live there. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageQueenBee320:

Hopefully, for you, he'll change his mind.  It seems like life up there gets old pretty quick.  What are your other options?  I thought I remember you saying NC, that would be nice.  I would love to live there. 

My H is an aircraft mechanic..sooo we could pretty much go anywhere. I would prefer a beach location..or Italy. I don't care where we go as long as temperatures below 20 degree don't exist where we end up. Anything below 70 is cold to me, frozen freaking tundra would be pushing it. North Carolina is probably my favorite state.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imageQueenBee320:

My H is an aircraft mechanic..sooo we could pretty much go anywhere. I would prefer a beach location..or Italy. I don't care where we go as long as temperatures below 20 degree don't exist where we end up. Anything below 70 is cold to me, frozen freaking tundra would be pushing it. North Carolina is probably my favorite state.

That would be amazing!  I'd miss my fam like crazy if it were me but it would be cool to live there, at least for a little while. Good luck! I'm rooting for a warm weather place for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"