Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Dilemma

CJ slept for carp last night.  She was up at midnight, 3 and 5 and finally 7.  I finallly got her to nap but I don't think it will last long since her naps have been 20-30 minutes lately (I think she's teething).  So now I have to decide whether to try to get a quick nap myself, or take the time to get some work done.  I have a huge transcription job with a really tight deadline.  Ugh!!! 

How long does the cranky, non sleeping baby because they are teething stage last?

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

Re: Dilemma

• Options
    Depends on the baby.  Some are cranky every time they have a tooth breaking through.  Others, it doesnt bother as much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My DS was up those same times last night and I thought it was good night for usSad

"Seriously, it’s like we’re the velociraptors at the end of Jurassic Park circling our prey, and then the Bumpie tyrannosaurs come in and tear some **** up. Except instead of killing us, they eat Joseph Mazzello."-GOMI
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yuck. I vote for nap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The nap didn't last long Sad  Then we did a bath, I took a shower and now she's asleep in my lap which makes it impossible to work!  It looks like a nap by neccessity

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"