Two Under 2
Options

Now that #2 is mobile...

it's hard all over again, lol! He started scooting around this week and I feel like all I do is try to avoid disaster all day long. You all lied when you said the first couple months were the hardest:)
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Now that #2 is mobile...

• Options

I agree! :) 

My #2 is a speed crawler now (almost walking..yikes!) and into everything. At least my 2 year old can follow most instructions and knows what "no" means. DD has no idea!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagenaturelle25:
    it's hard all over again, lol! He started scooting around this week and I feel like all I do is try to avoid disaster all day long. You all lied when you said the first couple months were the hardest:)

Haha!  It is so hard.  DD is into EVERYTHING.  She is crawling, pulling up and starting to cruise and I can't turn my head for 2 seconds.  Plus, DS is upset that she is getting closer and closer to taking his stuff.  When he isn't upset, he is leading her to do bad things.  Crazy!  

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCourt0026:

imagenaturelle25:

Haha!  It is so hard.  DD is into EVERYTHING.  She is crawling, pulling up and starting to cruise and I can't turn my head for 2 seconds.  Plus, DS is upset that she is getting closer and closer to taking his stuff.  When he isn't upset, he is leading her to do bad things.  Crazy!  

this is exactly my situation!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"