Georgia Babies

Disney question

Would you take your 3 and 1 yr old to Disney World/Land?

Re: Disney question

• We did, but that was because we were FL residents and had a really good deal.  If we hadn't had the deal, I would not.  They will have a good time, but they won't remember it. We are waiting until ours are 4 and 6 to go again--it's more fun at that age for them and us:)

• I'm going next week w/ a 3 year old and 8 wk old. So yes, yes I would. But to answer your next question... I may also be clinically insane.
  • Loading the player...
  • We went when our boys were 10mos and 3.5. We only went to Orlando for the day, but the boys LOVED it. Grant still talks about it all the time and asks if we can go back. We are currently planning to take them in Aug for their 3rd and 5th bdays.
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Absolutely! We have taken Lauren the past 2 years and she loved it both times. It was very magical for her. She still watches the videos from the trips all the time. We are planning on going again next year. Sitting this year out due the new baby but otherwise we would have gone. Your kids will love it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Yes!  We went last November and Jack had just turned 2 and Ethan was close to 4.  We had so much fun!!  There is a lot that Jack can ride and Ethan is tall and could ride everything at MK.  Definitely go and enjoy yourself.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • As long as you are up for it, then they will have fun. They can almost everything except for the roller coaster type rides. Owen rode almost everything at 8 weeks old. Plan ahead and then just go with the flow. It's a different kind of trip with little ones. You can't make it to everyhting and need to be ok with that. We just went again in October and Owen is 2. He had SO much fun and is still talking about it all the time. We have to watch a video online of the Magic Kingdom fireworks ALL.THE.TIME! He loves it so much. I know he won't remember forever but for now it is so cute and sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"