Central Florida Babies

Child care recommendations downtown Orlando

Hi- I am going to be a first time mom in April and am already dreading going back to work after my 12-16 week maternity leave. I live near downtown Orlando right off of Bumby and Curry Ford. I have never been a fan of day care centers and am trying to avoid having to put our son in one. Plus, the only one I'm interested in makes you pay for the full week no matter how often you bring them in. I work from home, but after he breaks his newborn sleep/eating routine, I'm going to have to figure something out a few days per week. I was wondering if anyone could recommend maybe an in-home sitter or anything like that. I'd even be open to a home day care center with only a few other children, as opposed to a regular day care with many others to attend to. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Child care recommendations downtown Orlando

• I used an in-home lady for my daughter that was AWESOME.  She is off of Alafaya Trail just past Curry Ford.  I don't know if that would be too far for you, but let me know if you want some info.  When we left, she was only watching one other child, but that was about two years ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"