Single Parents

said story

here is my story..,when i found out that im pregnant i feel excited at the same time happy because all i thought my boyfriend will feel that way but i was wrong, when he finally knows about my situation he just want our baby out of my womb..and at the same time he and her ex gf were together again.i feel so angry with him at the same time sad.so stressed of what i found out.i just dont expect everything what he said..that guy left me alone..all i thought he loves me the way i love him but i was wrong,In my first trimester i feel so hopeless at the same time dont know what to do.but thanks to our almighty god for he didnt left me for everything happen in  my life...right now im happy again and no regret at all..i finally recover with that guy and im thinking now the futre with my baby...

Re: said story

• imageFAYE25:
    here is my story..,when i found out that im pregnant i feel excited at the same time happy because all i thought my boyfriend will feel that way but i was wrong, when he finally knows about my situation he just want our baby out of my womb..and at the same time he and her ex gf were together again.i feel so angry with him at the same time sad.so stressed of what i found out.i just dont expect everything what he said..that guy left me alone..all i thought he loves me the way i love him but i was wrong,In my first trimester i feel so hopeless at the same time dont know what to do.but thanks to our almighty god for he didnt left me for everything happen in  my life...right now im happy again and no regret at all..i finally recover with that guy and im thinking now the futre with my baby...

What the what?  This makes no sense.  At all. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That gets a big WTF from me...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Um what? Is this some other language?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I just read all of these posts three times and am still laughing. It's going to be a good morning.
  • It's not a different language.  It's what happens when someone attempts to write a post with only a fifth grade education.
  • imageachase123:
    It's not a different language.  It's what happens when someone attempts to write a post with only a fifth grade education.

Ahhh aren't you a nice person? Maybe the person is an immigrant? Or maybe they do only have a fifth grade education due to some awful circumstances? Maybe they have a learning disability. Whatever the reason, does it make you feel better about yourself to be a haughty *** to this person?

• imagepattisimcox:

imageachase123:
    It's not a different language.  It's what happens when someone attempts to write a post with only a fifth grade education.

Ahhh aren't you a nice person? Maybe the person is an immigrant? Or maybe they do only have a fifth grade education due to some awful circumstances? Maybe they have a learning disability. Whatever the reason, does it make you feel better about yourself to be a haughty *** to this person?

Does it make you feel better to come on this board when everyone here has told you to fvck off and offer YOUR two cents? 

• imageachase123:
    imagepattisimcox:

imageachase123:

Does it make you feel better to come on this board when everyone here has told you to fvck off and offer YOUR two cents? 

Figures you cant answer the question.

• I am not sure what she meant by "recovering" with the BD?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • imagepattisimcox:

Figures you cant answer the question.

No, it doesn't make me feel better about myself.  What does make me feel good, however, is knowing that I don't spend my days regretting leaving a terrible marriage as well as a horrible husband, as you seem to do.  Go back to your hole and keep thumbing through that codependency book I recommended.  Maybe it will sink in one of these days.

• imagepattisimcox:

imageachase123:

I LOVE picking on cvnts like yourself, and dumb people like the OP. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"