Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

recap?

What happened today?? Anyone care to sum up the "Sh!tstorm" for me? I am curious, and found the thread but not sure I want to read through 6 pages at 11pm. 

On a happier note... I started a "Momma wants her Body Back" bootcamp class, woooo!!! So excited :) I want to feel my abs again! But all the meal planning and extra DVD workouts has really cut into my bump time, and I don't like feeling out of the loop!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recap?

• Options

Nevermind, I broke down and read it. Lame that it got so personal, but it wasn't the sh!tstorm I was expecting. 

Ok, bedtime.. starts... now! 

• Options
    imagemollylila:

What happened today?? Anyone care to sum up the "Sh!tstorm" for me? I am curious, and found the thread but not sure I want to read through 6 pages at 11pm. 

On a happier note... I started a "Momma wants her Body Back" bootcamp class, woooo!!! So excited :) I want to feel my abs again! But all the meal planning and extra DVD workouts has really cut into my bump time, and I don't like feeling out of the loop!

Is this at a gym or is it at home? I wish we had something like this here! If it's a DVD please tell me where you got it!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"