Georgia Babies

More Potty Training Advice Needed...

Polly will go potty at school.  She will go to school and come home in the same pullup and its not wet.  So, I know she can and does go potty like a big girl.  At home, I try to be as good as I can be and get her to go and she does a pretty good job.  (pee pee...poo poo is another story)  But when I send her next door to my MIL's house, she comes home absolutely SOAKED with droopy pants.  They make absolutely no effort WHATSOEVER to take her to the potty.  When I ask why they say she doesn't want to go.  Yet, my MIL has no bones about complaining to me that she isn't potty trained.  I told her to make her go and just take her back there and help her on the potty.  Its really not a big deal and so much easier than changing diapers or pullups.  She sniffed at me and said well, just don't send her over here.  So...you are too lazy to help enforce potty training and you are willing to let her pants get so full of pee that they sag and droop and smell but you still want to complain?  OMG.  What does she think that one day I will just magically potty train her and then when she goes places she will not need any help or support?  Oh, and since they don't change P's pullups her poor privates get all irritated from being wet all day long.  I hate to tell her she can't go to her grandparents house bc she begs all the time but I might just have to ban them or something.

Re: More Potty Training Advice Needed...

• Send her over in big girl panties next time.  One good pee accident on the carpet and I guarantee she'll be more willing to help her go potty :-)

• imageslwprincess:
    Send her over in big girl panties next time.  One good pee accident on the carpet and I guarantee she'll be more willing to help her go potty :-)

LOVE this advice! They want her PT so bad, this should help reinforce that you want it too.  

Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsd0907:

imageslwprincess:
    Send her over in big girl panties next time.  One good pee accident on the carpet and I guarantee she'll be more willing to help her go potty :-)

LOVE this advice! They want her PT so bad, this should help reinforce that you want it too.  

love it. LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I definitely think it is time for big girl panties.  If she is already doing pretty good with is, try using some of the pt bootcamp ideas once she gets home.  Basically get her to drink as much as possible so she will have to potty more.  We are still struggling with poop but have not had any teetee accidents except for 1 since the first 3 days. 

• Time to get rid of the pullups.  just use big girl panties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"