Adoption

Adoption article to share

From a woman adopted through a closed adoption in the 70s.

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2011/jan/26/cover-adoption/

Re: Adoption article to share

• That was beautiful and it made me cry for so many reasons.

Thanks for sharing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Thank you for sharing that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for sharing.  That was wonderful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh my goodness. I should NOT have read that at work. I am a mess! Thanks for sharing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    History of IF and 2.5 years TTC. The day we were to start our first IUI we received a call that changed our lives forever and 10 month old Olivia joined our family. Shortly thereafter we got a surprise BFP and baby 2 is due July 5, 2012

• Thank you for sharing! I have so much to say about this story! It's as if I'm reading something my son may write in 20 years. Brings tears to my eyes and breaks my heart.
    We became A "Forever Family" on February 21,2011. Exactly 1 year from the day we began our adoption journey! Baby Girl joined our family October 5, 2011 we will be finalizing her adoption soon! And now after 7 years of infertility here I am pregnant with our third child! Due to arrive October 7, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"