Two Under 2

boob grabbing

DD1 is all about grabbing my boobs and pulling at my shirt to look down it now, because she sees me BFing DD2. I tell her that I'm feeding Chloe, that's how babies eat, and that she doesn't need to grab them because she eats like a big girl. I don't know how much of that she understands, but whatever. And I try to get her interested in a book or toy instead.

I don't find it super annoying but of course it's not appropriate for when we're around other people. We have a lot of parties coming up in the next two months and I don't want to spend them all pulling her hands out of my shirt! So if your older baby did this, how long did the phase last? Did anything you do help them stop? I BFed DD1 for just 10 weeks so I don't think it's that she remembers it and is jealous, I think she's just curious about what's going on.

Re: boob grabbing

• Well I'm still BFing #1, but when she would try to pull up my shirt or reach down it when we're in public, I would just get a stern look and say "No, that's not polite." She's really sensitive, so being told "no" hurts her feelings and she generally won't do it again.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"