Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I would like to apologize now to....(cliffhanger)

anyone who had to have unwanted sex with their DH last night due to the random sexting. SO funny though you guys have to admit. And to those who may have sparked a fire...You're welcome ha-ha

Re: I would like to apologize now to....(cliffhanger)

• Options
    Don't apologize! My DH thanks you Wink
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:
    That was a fun thread to read! LOL
    Im glad you're back....I love Evelyn she is SO cute!
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    I was gonna ask how many women had to do the deed when they weren't in the mood last evening! lol!
    the best part is...I DIDNT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    I didn't participate in that game, but I did manage to successfully avoid sex last night anyway. Go, me.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    Yes
    imageKJmashup:
    I didn't participate in that game, but I did manage to successfully avoid sex last night anyway. Go, me.
    Yes
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:

imageLILBIT1221:
    imageflgirl79:
    That was a fun thread to read! LOL
    Im glad you're back....I love Evelyn she is SO cute!

Thanks! A is adorable too! One of these days, they need to meet each other!

As much as I hate being at work, at least I have you ladies to pass the time with. :)

Yeah I honestly thought that when I came back I wouldnt bump as much now that I am not pregnant...HA I think I am on here MORE now ::sigh::

I agree we totally need to get together!!! That would be great! Hell we could bring all our crazy chilrens.... hahaha

• Options
    imageheckysue:

Clearly I missed something.

But not going to lie, with getting in to a routine this past week of getting C too and from the IL's/babysitter while still managing to you know, eat dinner and stuff...at the end of the day I'd way rather have a glass of wine and some quiet than some nookie before bed.

Although that's changing sliiiiiightly.  I'm sure my faceless DH can't wait.

hee hee that made me giggle. I am so easy.

Heacky if you look there is a sexting post challenge. I encourage you to read it...its pretty comical. PS Max is a ball licker.

• Options

I didn't participate in the game yesterday for fear that I would have to do the deed when H got home.

But I had to do the deed anyway even without the game. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I both thank you!  But, in all honesty, our sex life has really ramped up post baby so it was going to happen anyway it just made things a little more interesting ;-)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"