Secondary IF

This is why I shouldn't test early

So when you test around 13-14 DPO but you are only on day 23 you set yourself up for an even longer wait to see if everything turns out ok.  For those of you following I was suppose to go to acupuncture yesterday morning. The snow made for an easy excuse to cancel, but I had also tested b/c why go and spend the money if I am already pg.  Well the digital said pregnant.  Holy sh!t.  I'm not going to call the RE until monday which is CD 28, and also happens to be my due date from last year so you can imagine how much I'm hoping for this. 

The other problem with testing early is that DH is away for work and I had no choice but to text him the news. LOL.  We aren't jumping up and down happy yet, still too worried. 

Also, just to ease my mind, what do you think are the chances that the digital test was faulty and the "not" wasn't working??

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

Re: This is why I shouldn't test early

• I doubt your test was faulty. Congratulations!

Do you have an extra test that you can take?

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Whoo-hoo!!!  Not faulty - congratulations!  Stick baby, stick!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • oh my goodness! yay! stick baby stick! GL too you! :)
  • OMG...I am so happy for you.  Congrats!  Stick baby stick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Congratulations!!  I hope that this one sticks for you!  Sorry if I missed something, I was looking at your info and it looks like you were on a forced break...were you able to do it naturally?!  Congrats again!!

Jenny

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PIXIE!!!!!  That is great news.  Lots and lots of sticky baby vibes to you!  Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • imagejennykg1477:

Congratulations!!  I hope that this one sticks for you!  Sorry if I missed something, I was looking at your info and it looks like you were on a forced break...were you able to do it naturally?!  Congrats again!!

Jenny

Thanks everyone!  Yep, I had 4 good sized cysts at the beginning of this cycle so I couldn't go forward with a lower dose of clomid and try for another iui.  I wasn't even sure if I would ovulate since I'm pretty sure I didn't the one before this. 

The plan is to test again tomorrow and then again on sunday since I have 2 more tests. 

Brenna Married 4.30.05

• Fantastic news! I highly doubt your test was faulty but I'm sure seeing "pregnant" is hard to believe!

Congrats to you! Wishing you a very sticky baby and a H&H 9 months!

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• OMG, all crossables are crossed for you!

The only thing I should say is that my digital told me I was still pg the morning a couple hours before my second draw said my beta was down to 4. So they are super sensitive.  That said, OMG, I so hope this is it for you!!

• imagechoirgirl:

The only thing I should say is that my digital told me I was still pg the morning a couple hours before my second draw said my beta was down to 4. So they are super sensitive. 

That's kinda why I wish I had the FRER with the lines, b/c how dark the line is and if it changes gives a little more info but this is what I had in the house. 

Brenna Married 4.30.05

• Still you have every reason to be at very least, cautiously optimistic!

And I'm very optimistic for you! 

• Wonderful news!!!  Congrats and lots of sticky baby dust to you!!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagePixiestx:

what do you think are the chances that the digital test was faulty and the "not" wasn't working??

This made me LOL because it's exactly something I would think.  Congratulations!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

after several m/c, DD#1 born 7-7-08, more m/c and failed IVF, started adoption process March 2011, matched Oct 2, 2012, DD#2 born 10-31-12
    Hope Wait Pray Adoption Blog
  • Congrats!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Congrats..wish you a H & H 9 months :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wonderful, WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DS #1 born 11/23/06 - our IVF miracle! Missing our sweet baby who was spontaneously conceived. 20 week loss on 6/24/10. DS #2 born 10/22/11 at 38w1d after FET #1. Life is GOOD!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"