March 2011 Moms

32 week appointment

Today I went in for my 32 week check up. Everything seemed pretty good. I've gained 3 lbs since my last appointment 2 weeks ago but my belly is still measuring at 30 weeks. I have had a VERY good pregnancy thus far.. no problems at all so this is the first time my MW seemed even the slightest bit concerned. Even though she said not to worry about it I still will be thinking about it until my next appointment. (BTW she said that if I'm still measuring small at my next appointment in 2 weeks we will have to do an ultrasound to make sure LO is growing properly). Anyone else in the same boat?? I'd like to hear what your dr's or MW's have told you about measuring slightly small...

Re: 32 week appointment

• I had an appt on Monday and I was measuring at 28inches, I asked if that was on the small side and the Dr said that everything was fine and that some people just carry differently. I would love to get a u/s to see how LO is doing but idk when that will be. I have another appt on the 7th so maybe I'll get a growth u/s then?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow and have an appt. so I'll be measured again then. But, last Thursday I had an appt. and was measuring at 30 weeks still. We found out 3 days before we knew I was measuring small that my LO has IUGR. However, don't let that freak you out and I hope that is not the case for you! Like PP said everyone carries differently. Keep us updated!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also measuring small, 27 at my 31 week appointment. My doctor wasn't particularly concerned because we had just had a u/s because of my BH and LO is small, but that's also in line with my family history. We plan to have another u/s in 2 more weeks to check progress. LO passed her BPP, so development seems right on track.
  • my ob said you can give or take 2 cm with the measurement, which may be why your doc wasn't too worried but may be next time if you still haven't grown.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"