Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Would you go?

I want to go out to eat tonight with my friend but we cant go until 6pm. LO gets fussy around 7/730 due to it being his bedtime. I dont want to mess up his bedtime routine though. Do you think I should just go and see what happens or stay home? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would you go?

• Options
    I would go. I took LO out to eat last night and as long as I had paci, a bottle and her carseat toys that make music, she did good. She did fuss, but i gave her the paci and she dozed back off.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options
    go!  your LO will be just fine.  I am a firm believer that DS needs to learn to adapt as long as his bedtime routine isn't TOO messed up...he'll be fine.  It also led us to find that DS slept better when he went to bed later.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would go.  If LO gets fussy just make sure you have something familiar with you to sooth him (paci, boob, bottle...).  You can't let LO stop you from having a social life.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    I would go, as long as its not a constant thing where you are changing his bed time around every night then you should be ok.  Have a nice dinner/time and bring a paci to comfort LO if he gets fussy.
  • Options
    I would go!  We go out to dinner with DS all the time.  Just be prepared with bottles, toys, paci's etc.  And also be prepared to leave if need be.  Who knows, your LO may surprise you and do just fine in the social setting.  Have fun!!
    Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"