New Jersey Babies

?Bring Respect Back to Schools? on Feb 2nd at I Can Kids Child Care in Edison, NJ

Hi everyone,

I'm Mercy, the manager of I Can Kids Child Care and Learning Center in Edison, NJ.  We just opened recently, and for the past several months, we've been teaching children be more confident, self-reliant and empowered.

Next week we're hosting a special FREE community event with Ron Shuali, the Executive Director and Founder of Shua Life Skills. Ron will be giving a FREE community-wide Bringing Respect Back To Schools behavior management workshop for parents and teachers of children ages 2-12 on Wednesday, February 2nd from 6:30-8:30 PM at I Can Kids Child Care and Learning Center.  I Can Kids is located at 806 Rt.1 North, Edison, NJ 08817.

The ?Bring Respect Back to Schools? workshop has been presented in hundreds of schools across the country and presented at regional, state, and national conferences for the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the New Jersey Education Association.

Teachers and parents will be introduced to life changing tools that will bring a new energy and joy into your school and into your home! In this workshop, you will learn: The importance of being an authority figure vs. a friend; how children train adults to react; how children test adults; effective discipline techniques; how to interpret disrespectful patterns and much more.

We're looking forward to seeing some of you there! To RSVP, please call 732-662-9381 or email us at info@icankidschildcare.com

Kind Regards,

Mercy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"