Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I'm bored...

why is there nothing going on here to keep me entertained?? guess I'll just get off the computer and do my chores ::grumble, grumble::
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm bored...

• Options
    Me too! K and T are both sound asleep, and I've done about 6 math problems and got 0 right...I suck, so I gave up.
  • Options
    I know...we need to play a game or something.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a free day on Saturday so I decided to go to a movie.  I just spent the last 10 minutes wondering whyinthehell matinee movie tickets are $8.50.  $8.50! For matinee!  Those bad boys are supposed to be half price, not $.50 cheaper. 

But Colin Firth will be worth it.  Althought I'm a bit fussed that the movie is rated R but there is apparently no Colin Firth nude scenes.  DAMMIT

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

I have a free day on Saturday so I decided to go to a movie.  I just spent the last 10 minutes wondering whyinthehell matinee movie tickets are $8.50.  $8.50! For matinee!  Those bad boys are supposed to be half price, not $.50 cheaper. 

But Colin Firth will be worth it.  Althought I'm a bit fussed that the movie is rated R but there is apparently no Colin Firth nude scenes.  DAMMIT

Um, WTF?! What the heck is the R for, then? That's the only thing that would be worth it.

P.S. I want to see that movie real bad.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

I have a free day on Saturday so I decided to go to a movie.  I just spent the last 10 minutes wondering whyinthehell matinee movie tickets are $8.50.  $8.50nbsp;For matinee!  Those bad boys are supposed to be half price, not $.50 cheaper. 

Ha! Yeah, movie tickets are out of control, and then inevitably you sit near someone talking on their phone the whole time... That's why we never go to the "cinema" anymore. That movie looks so good though!
  • Options
    Why did that show up in all italics?!
  • Options
    imagezeadfly:
    I know! I need 12 more posts... haha
    Come on Zeadfly! Start being a PW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards