Wisconsin Babies

Janesville Meetup?

I just saw a post below from awhile ago asking about Janesville moms.  It looks like there are quite a few that are in Janesville or really close.

I mean this in a totally non-creepo way, but I am desperate to make some mommy friends.  This winter has been a tough pill to swallow big time!!!

My son is 23 mos old and is a wild-child.  So, anything like storytime is out.  But other than that I am open to ideas.

Anyone interested?  Chase and I are pretty cool, I promise;)

Re: Janesville Meetup?

• I'm in Janesville! I'm definitely up for meeting moms. We are new to the area. My ds is a preemie so we have been in isolation since he was discharged from the NICU in December. Hopefully you'll see this, I know its been a while since you've posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kate,

I got your PM, so I hope you see this.

I'm open to meeting up anywhere really.  I'm not originally from Janesville either (my husband is) and when I was working my co-workers were nice, but not "let's hang out outside of work" friends.  So now that I'm not working I'm at a loss for how to make some friends.  So I thought I'd give this a shot.

We could meet at McDonalds or something like that.  (I wish I could say let's meet at the coffee shop, but Chase can be kinda loud sometimes and I don't want to make a scene or anything.)

• Loading the player...
  • Are you on Facebook? I'll pm you my email address and we can go from there. Talk to you soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"