Philadelphia Babies
Options

Mommy & Me - Lower Bucks

Is anyone aware of any mommy & me play groups, classes, activities, etc. in Bucks County (specifically Lower Bucks)?

Re: Mommy & Me - Lower Bucks

• Options
    St. Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne has a bunch and they are free!! Yoga, tummy time, infant massage,breastfeeding etc...look at the parenting center on their website
  • Options
    also check out the local libraries.  several in bucks offer storytimes for kids.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    great!  thanks :)
  • Options

imagegreganddonna:
    St. Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne has a bunch and they are free!! Yoga, tummy time, infant massage,breastfeeding etc...look at the parenting center on their website

Do you happen to have the actual link for this? I don't know what my problem is but I can't find anything on the website. I found parenting resources and all but nothing about pre/postnatal classes. TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also saw some listed in MIddletown by the Dept of Parks and Rec - mostly for toddlers, but definitely some for younger ones.
  • Options

I'm not sure of the actual link but st. mary's website is https://www.stmaryhealthcare.org/ and look under women's health ...this is the phone number to call

215-710-MOMS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"