Florida Babies

1st time mama-to-be in Brooksville/Spring hill- friends?

Hi everyone! My name is Jenn, 29 years old. i am almost 22 weeks pregnant, I feel GREAT, I finally feel my little peanut kicking and swimming around, best feeling EVER! I live north of Tampa by about 45 min- hour.

I am going to be a single mom, let me spare the sob story, the Ex, left me when I told him I was pregnant. I couldn't be any more excited, to be welcoming this sweet little boy into the world!

My only girlfriend moved recently half way across the country. I dont have siblings, and I am by far the oldest of my cousins, so i am a bit lonely for a woman to listen to and talk to. I would love to be able to share what we are going through, and learn.

I love music, i love to write, mostly poems, and songs. I have always lved hip-hop, and 80s-90s rock.

Now that I explained my life story... what about yours?? Would like to chat with other moms expecting :)

Re: 1st time mama-to-be in Brooksville/Spring hill- friends?

• Hi Jenn! Welcome to the board. I also live in Brooksville/Spring Hill. I am 27 (28 in June) and am due in 2 months!!! Its exciting and nerve wracking to say the least. Good for you to have such a positive attitude about such a d-bag ex. I remember those little kicks and pokes, they are so much fun! The second I hit the 3 tri it felt like my little girl slipped on a pair of steel toe boots! lol.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Wow- its nice to see other Spring Hill mamas around here- I thought we were a lost breed. A little about myself- I'm 25 and about 28 wks pregnant with my first, a little girl! I definitely agree with the kicks getting stronger in third tri- I feel like she never sleeps anymore! Look forward to talking to you girls a little more- feel free to send me a PM. Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too Me too!  I'm a little older 35 - but also a first time Mama.  I had my baby boy back on November 1st 2010. 

I'm not longer expecting but I'd love to chit chat with everyone.  I do not have any girlfriends in Spring Hill.  I moved up from Pinellas County in 2005 and most of my friends are there or Pasco.  Maybe we need a Get Together?

• Hi, I am in Spring Hill also. I am 38 and have 2 children 15 and 12. I am 23 weeks and very excited to be having another!  Nice to see others from my area..Congrats everyone.
  • Hi Ladies,

I live in Spring Hill also and didn't realize that there were others on the board who lived in Hernando as well.  I'm 28 years old (turning 29 in May) and am 37 weeks prego.  We're expecting our first child, a boy, no later than March 7th or 8th.  We found out yesterday that baby boy is currently 7 lbs 12 oz so we probably won't wait for 40 weeks to deliver.

Best of luck to you all!

• I know exactly how you feel. Im 26 years old but I have 2 girls one 3 and the other 7 and I am doing this all alone. My ex boyfriend turned out to be a loser and I had to get ride of him for the sack of the kids. I dont have anyone out here and I will be going into birth/delievery all alone. I am due May 7.
  • Hi Everyone!

I'm Jen and 32 years old. Right now I am about 5 weeks pregnant and  I'm on the border of Brooksville/Spring Hill as well.  Other than my husband, I don't have anyone to talk to.  My family is in Ohio, but they don't talk to me.  Too much drama.  Anywho...I would love to chat with you gals!

P.S.  Who do you gals use for doctors?  I went to My Gynocologist last time and Dr. Choulber did my d & c.  He is great, but I hate his office staff.  Most unsympatheic group of people I know.  I would like to get a new Dr.  Any suggesstions?

BabyFruit Ticker Found out we were PG on 8/27/2010. U/S on 9/7/10 and 9/10/10. MC on 9/13/2010 at 6 weeks 6 days. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"