Indiana Babies

This Board...

I've been hanging out on this board all day.  It's really a nice change of pace from all of the craziness that can happen on the other boards.  Must be the hoosier hospitality!Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This Board...

• :: warm fuzzies ::
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.Ashley:
    :: warm fuzzies ::

Wink 

• Awww. :)
    ~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I never venture to the other boards because I've not needed them, but this board is amazing.  I love this group of women!  Oh, and we're having a GTG on Monday March 14 on the eastside (70 and Post most likely).  You should come!  I'm coming up from Knoxville and Mrs.Ashley is coming in from Dayton for it.  Hope you can join us!
  • imageinkygirl:
    I never venture to the other boards because I've not needed them, but this board is amazing.  I love this group of women!  Oh, and we're having a GTG on Monday March 14 on the eastside (70 and Post most likely).  You should come!  I'm coming up from Knoxville and Mrs.Ashley is coming in from Dayton for it.  Hope you can join us!

Wow!  Knoxville, TN?!  I would love to know more info about the GTG!

• Yeah, I got married in October and DH is a student at Johnson Bible College, so I moved here from Louisville then.  I got on the IN Knottie board when I was previously engaged because I grew up in Indy and we were having our wedding there.  We never got married, but I'd been on the board for just over 1 year at that point so stayed.  We moved to the Babies Nest board around that time (June 2008) and then to the Bump when they created that.  I'm one of the few who isn't TTC or has a baby, but the women here are just so amazing.  I've learned tons for when we start to TTC.

For the GTG, we haven't set a time yet or a definite place, but since Ashley is coming from Dayton, we'll do the eastside so she has less far to drive.  There's a Joe's Crab Shack and an Outback at 70 and Post, so I'm thinking one of those two.  Just make sure you've got that night clear and you'll be good to go!  Hope you can come!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"