Indiana Babies

Manda429 and IndyWife06

Thinking of you guys today after reading your check-ins. Manda, I can only imagine how tough working and raising an infant and toddler will be and I definitely had some sympathy distress thinking about how you're struggling and how I will be in the same place soon. And IndyWife, I'm so sorry that you are having such a tough time ttc #2. I also can't imagine what that's lilke - it has to be so tough with so many ladies on here moving on to #2. I hope you don't feel alone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will get some good news one of these days soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Manda429 and IndyWife06

• That is so sweet of you to think of me, thank you!  To be truthful, it's actually easier most days than I ever expected.  Newborn days are tough, but when your LO is in your arms it feels very much worth it.  When I get to the end of the day, I do feel kind of like super woman...a very tired one...

I've always wanted to ask you about the Penn State connection!  My DH went there so it's near and dear to my heart!

Jill...my heart goes out to you too.  I'm saying lots of prayers that things will work out soon. 

• Aw, thanks so much for thinking about me!  I'm so happy for everyone here, I just want to join in on the fun. :)  I keep trying to be hopeful but as time goes on, it just gets harder...I think that if nothing happens this month, I am going to make a doctor appointment...we conceived Nick the month that I had my first RE appointment.  I think having the pressue off helped. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"