TTC After a Loss

4DPO cramping?

So I am 4DPO and feeling really crampy. I even noticed when I woke to go pee in the middle of the night. I could feel pain in my lower abdomin. And still having it this morning. My nipples are sore. And definetly more constipated than normal. Could these things all be happening this soon? Just hopeful. So I am noticing everything I guess. What do you all think.

Re: 4DPO cramping?

• I get cramping pretty much every day of my LP, but no BFP for me yet! I would think it would be WAY too early for implantation, therefore way too early for symptoms.
    Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• At 4dpo your potentially fertilized egg is still traveling down to your uterus.  Anything you are feeling right now is simply mind fetus fed by the progesterone your corpus luteum is producing.  Also, what you are doing in this post is considered phishing (as in fishing for us to squee "omg you are so totally preggo!"") Phishing is kind of frowned upon here.  We are neither psychic nor do we have ute goggles.  I hope the drawing below helps you see where your egg may be.image
    Gena dx PCOS 1997 BFP 2/12/10, mmc discovered at 10w6d/d&c 11w3d
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    My Never Updated Chart
    Bonus buddies with Cashewsmommy!
    Join Swagbucks! Earn free Amazon cards!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBabyTrippin:
    At 4dpo your potentially fertilized egg is still traveling down to your uterus.  Anything you are feeling right now is simply mind fetus fed by the progesterone your corpus luteum is producing.  Also, what you are doing in this post is considered phishing (as in fishing for us to squee "omg you are so totally preggo!"") Phishing is kind of frowned upon here.  We are neither psychic nor do we have ute goggles.  I hope the drawing below helps you see where your egg may be.image

Yes  On all accounts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  I know it sucks to wait, but I wouldn't test until after 14DPO so AF has a chance to show up. 

Good luck!

EDIT:  I need to go back to sleep...way too soon to feel symptoms!!   

5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• I'm 4dpo and I'm crampy... doesn't mean I'm pregnant I'm always crampy after I O and my boobs hurt and I have heartburn... you get the picture.

There have been months where I SWORE I was KU and nope so don't get your hopes up.

Just sayin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love the picture, Babbytrippin!!
  • Honestly I am not feeling as generous as Babytrippin today so forgive me (or not) if I come off snarky.  You've made 3 posts on TTCAL and none of which were a formal intro.  The last post you made I attempted to help you but you never came back?  now here you are phishing for us to tell you you're pregnant.  Sorry can't do it my crystal ball broke yesterday.

BTW I am cramping today, mind you DH and I haven't had sex since my last m/c on the 11th (my dr hasn't cleared ME to have sex yet) but hey do YOU think I am KU?

PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagejinx75:

Honestly I am not feeling as generous as Babytrippin today so forgive me (or not) if I come off snarky.  You've made 3 posts on TTCAL and none of which were a formal intro.  The last post you made I attempted to help you but you never came back?  now here you are phishing for us to tell you you're pregnant.  Sorry can't do it my crystal ball broke yesterday.

BTW I am cramping today, mind you DH and I haven't had sex since my last m/c on the 11th (my dr hasn't cleared ME to have sex yet) but hey do YOU think I am KU?

I love you.

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • wow seriously.. so glad I didn't open this post til now.. you might not have liked what I would have said this morning..lucky you I am in a better mood.

BTW notice as Jinx said.. she hasn't come back yet...

image GIFSoup

• OK ladies seriously! Sorry for posting here. And actaully I did make an intro. I just changed my account b/c I didnt realize when I first set this up that my account name was way to close to me real name. Just incase. And when I first set it up I was preggers. Unfortunatly it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

Trust me I will not be posting here anymore. Nor will I be looking at his board anymore. Sorry for all of your loses. This is not directed towards all of you either. Have a GREAT day, cause I know I will. Smile

• imageACSK510:

OK ladies seriously! Sorry for posting here. And actaully I did make an intro. I just changed my account b/c I didnt realize when I first set this up that my account name was way to close to me real name. Just incase. And when I first set it up I was preggers. Unfortunatly it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

Trust me I will not be posting here anymore. Nor will I be looking at his board anymore. Sorry for all of your loses. This is not directed towards all of you either. Have a GREAT day, cause I know I will. Smile

So you're mad because we're not going to jump up and down screaming, "ZOMG, even though you're too early to feel symptoms, you're so prego?!!!?!?"  No one flamed you, they were just giving you pointers.  Of course, if you lurked before posting, you would have known that.  When I first started, I didn't do that but I learned to look around. 

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• imageACSK510:

OK ladies seriously! Sorry for posting here. And actaully I did make an intro. I just changed my account b/c I didnt realize when I first set this up that my account name was way to close to me real name. Just incase. And when I first set it up I was preggers. Unfortunatly it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

Wow.. sounds like someone needs to grow a thicker skin..

Really? No one flamed you.. actually a lot of the women were trying to be helpful.. BabyTrippin was trying to show you how it was medically impossible to have symptoms at 4DPO..

And you made a intro on another name.. so we are automatically suppose to know who you are under another name.. ok.. sorry my crystal ball is broke and I didn't recognize that you were posting under a different name..

• imageACSK510:

Boo hoo hoo!! You want some cheese with your whine?  Noone flamed you, I simply told it to you like it is. Instead of putting on your big girl panties and owning up to the fact that you came on a board (that you rarely post on let alone give anyone support on), full of women TTCAL, phishing for us to tell you you're KU you get your little feelings hurt because we can't see inside your ute?  My heart bleeds for you!  We won't miss you since you never really supported anyone here!

PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • OP:

You make Dawson and I ill...and it wasn't the sandwich I ate. 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAutumnLeavesFall:

Hahah!  I love it!

PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• maybe it's gas? I think implantation takes 6 - 10 days so it's a bit too early to have implantation signs.

ETA: oops.

• I love how 10 minutes before posting this, she asked TTGP how many days past O she was. She knows suddenly??

Anywyas. GBCB!!!

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Also her ticker says 2 DPO so whats going on?? I mean at 4 DPO she totally could be preggers with those cramps but at 2 DPO....thats a stretch
    BFP #1 6/18/10 Saw HB 7/15/10 Missed M/C 8/17/10 @ 12 weeks 2 days- 2 D&C's( 8/20 and 8/26) BFP#2 11/21/10 Nonviable at 5wks, possible ectopic. Methotrexate 12/3/10&12/9/10 BFP#3 3/10/11 Beta@12dpo 39 Beta@14dpo 160! 21 DPO 2439 HB at 7wks 127 EDD 11/17/11
    ITS A BOY!!!! Born 11/13/11 BFP #4: 10/29/12 edd 7/11/12
  • imagejulesjb:
    Also her ticker says 2 DPO so whats going on?? I mean at 4 DPO she totally could be preggers with those cramps but at 2 DPO....thats a stretch

Yes

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"