South Carolina Babies

Maternity Insurance.. ??

Hi, I am TTC and don't have maternity insurance on my current health insurance plan.  It is WAY too expensive to add... does anyone have a referral to a company who offers affordable maternity insurance? Thanks :)

Re: Maternity Insurance.. ??

• No sorry, we use to have an individual personal plan with Blue Cross that had coverage but because it wasn't with a group it had limitations. I think no coverage for 1 yr, 50% from 1-2 yr, after 2 yr is was 100%. If you're TTC now it probably wouldn't help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • I'm in the same boat as you! I have insurance but am considering a job transition and need supplemental insurance that can go with me so I don't have to put TTC on hold. I'll watch to see if anyone posts anything. BCBS offers a maternity rider but I think you have to have insurance with them already to get it. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"