February 2011 Moms

Feel like I've been kicked in the crotch!!

So yesterday was my 35/35 and until then I've just had some general soreness/achiness in my hips, but as of yesterday I cant walk across the room without feeling like I am going to split in two!!

It feels like someone gave me a swift kick in the crotch! I am in so much pain from it.  Luckily I get to sit down at work for most of the day, but I do have to get up to talk to people, get paper work, etc.  Not to mention the multiple bathroom trips.  I have a rolly chair and I feel like such a lazy whale rolling around the office to make copies and file.

Does anyone else have this going on?  Does it get worse or is there any hope of relief before my due date?

My poor H has to literally carry me from the car to the house and anywhere else we manage to go.  I just want to cry - that and pack my hoo-ha with ice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feel like I've been kicked in the crotch!!

• I had that a few weeks ago and it was awful!!  But it did go away.  I'm sure everyone's body is different though.  I know that for me the trigger was overdoing it, lifting too much and too much walking.  I guess my body was telling me to slow down a bit!  I still find that I feel the pain if I lift something that is too heavy.  I hope the pain goes away for you soon!
  • Mine comes and goes and has for weeks. It's so weird! Some days I feel like everything is fine and others I feel like I'm splitting open as well. Yuck! Hope you will get a break from the pain soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I hate to say it but mine went from that to worse.  I started getting very sharp pains with movements.  Now, it comes and goes though.  Not fun!
  • I went through a week of horrible crotch pain too. I would avoid getting up from my desk for as long as possible and then waddle in pain when I had to get up. I paid attention to what movements/activities flared up the pain & took it easy for a week. That helped, plus I think its just your body adjusting to the babys increased weight so eventually, it adjusts and the pain gets better. I am happy to report I can now take a walk or go make copies without massive crotch pain. I will say that now, when I take a walk, esp. for exercise, I try to remember to kinda suck in my stomach to help my body support my giant baby belly & I think that helps. Hang in there =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've had this for a few weeks, but it's not too bad most of the time, and it comes and goes.  It's definitely worse in the morning and at night.  If it's so bad that you can't walk, you might ask your practitioner.  My MW said pain is normal, but if it's extremely painful that I should call, because the pubic symphysis is supposed to separate some, but not all of the way.  Severe pain can mean that it separated all of the way, and then you need to see a doctor.  I hope you feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me! My vagina feels likes its going to split in half sometimes. I talked with my Dr and she said it is the baby's head moving lower down. Mine pain also comes and goes and she said thats normal too. I can't wait till this baby comes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"