Pittsburgh Babies

Looking for a new OBGYN--who delivers at Westmoreland Hospital, preferably

I just had my daughter in April and am about 7-10 weeks along with baby #2. About a week ago, I got a letter in the mail saying my favorite obgyn at Westmoreland Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dr. Tracy Gemmel, is only doing gynecology now, and I'm not sure I like the other doctors at the practice enough to stay with them. I would really like to find someone on the Greensburg side of Irwin because I liked/am familiar with delivering at Westmoreland Hospital. Any suggestions of a practice with maybe half or more of the doctors being female? Has anyone gone to the Westmoreland Women's Health Centers in Irwin with Dr. Lisa Hildenbrand?
BFP #1 - 7.29.09, EDD 4.12.10, PTL @ 29wks, 32wks, 35wks before being induced 4.6.10 @ 39wks BFP #2 - 12.26.10, EDD 9.7.11, M/C 1.25.11 @ 8wks (OBGYN change) BFP #3 - 3.30.11, EDD 12.12.11, M/C 6.9.11 @ 13wks (genetic tests showed no abnormalities, normal u/s day of m/c) BFP #4 - 7.8.11, EDD 3.23.11 (OBGYN change at 10 weeks) Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Looking for a new OBGYN--who delivers at Westmoreland Hospital, preferably

• i love dr.maria bruno! but she does have the rule of thumb that you must stay with her for both gyno and ob services! she is known for being impersonable during labor and delivery,but i think it's case by case. she does believe in doing stuff more old school,but that's due to her own research seeing that it helps when you heal to heal properly! she is the only doc in the practice and it is all females who work there. and they don't care how dumb the questions are they will answer!
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the tip! I have a friend who had a bad experience with Dr. Bruno, and actually, my mom did, too, so I'm a little wary of trying her office. But I just miscarried, so I won't be needing to worry about finding a new office asap. I'm disappointed, but at least this is one thing I don't have to worry about right away.
    BFP #1 - 7.29.09, EDD 4.12.10, PTL @ 29wks, 32wks, 35wks before being induced 4.6.10 @ 39wks BFP #2 - 12.26.10, EDD 9.7.11, M/C 1.25.11 @ 8wks (OBGYN change) BFP #3 - 3.30.11, EDD 12.12.11, M/C 6.9.11 @ 13wks (genetic tests showed no abnormalities, normal u/s day of m/c) BFP #4 - 7.8.11, EDD 3.23.11 (OBGYN change at 10 weeks) Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Jacobson n shes awesome! she has a office in Irwin..she also has a bunch of female obgyns that she works with..I think another one in her group I've heard good things about is Dr. Clark...my friend had her deliver with Dr.Jacobson just 5 days ago n loved her

GL n sorry about your m/c :( 

• Thanks for the tip--that's actually the same office that Dr. Gemmel is with! How funny. I don't mind Dr. Jacobson, but I didn't really like Dr. Clark in the office at all--and I didn't like Dr. Philipkosky, either. So I might stay with them but still looking for the next baby. Thanks for your comment and support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"