Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ovulation Questions? Need help.(long)

OK I just got my Wondof ovulation detectors yesterday in the mail. So I took one last night and there was a faint line in the testing area. Not as dark as the control one. So I took another one at noon. And the the two lines are the same darkness. Test line a tad darker.  So this mean I am getting ready to ovulate right?

So here is my next question. I swore I ovulated early on Sunday. Becasue I had EWCM. Just a little though. Then it went to creamy, and the past two days there has been more creamy, watery CM. I can even feel it in my undies. Sorry TMI.

So when do we need to have intercourse. Cause the test says wait 24 hrs but no more than 48. It also says you can test anytime of the day. But I have read in other boards to not use the first urine.

I dont do the BBT, cant remember to do it. :o)

Another question, we are trying to conceive a girl. Since this is our last child. We already have a son. Dr. Shettles book says we should stop intercourse 2 to 3 days before O. Well we did this last month. Up to when I thought I was actaully Ovulating. Didnt do anything last time but check CM. And I had been keeping track of my cycles for 3 months after going off BCP. And I had been having 30 day cylces. I ended up having a C/P. So I really want this one to stick.

So I think we should go ahead and do it today, just to make sure it is successful this time. Anyone else using Dr. Shettles method to conceive a girl. I know Im crazy. And sorry if this makes anyone mad. But we would love to have either, but would like to increase or chances of a girl. Thanks

Re: Ovulation Questions? Need help.(long)

• Options
    What a "good" question.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Your getting ready to ovulate when your line is as dark as or darker then the test line.

As for the whole trying for a girl thing- I can't really imagine your going to get any good responses to that one.

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"