Health & Exercise

Reebok Easy Tone

Anyone have these shoes? Really want to get them for every day use. Reviews please!!!
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Reebok Easy Tone

• My mom and i just got some. She got the easy tone's for work (she's an RN) and says they're the most supportive shoes she's ever worked in. I got the Train Tones and have been wearing them around the house - i really like them!
  • The easy tones are great. I wear mine to work, and its great support. Also good for walking, but be realistic. They arent going to tone your butt just by walking around. Its takes a lot more work than that! Overall, great shoes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • They aren't going to make you look like a Victoria's Secret model just by wearing them.  If you're not already 5'8" with long, lean legs... they are going to tone crap!  That being said, they're some of the most comfortable and supportive shoes I have owned.  I don't use them for running, but when I go on walks or to the mall or for everyday tennies - they're fantastic.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I own a pair of Easy Tone's.

I will admit it took me a while to like them. They hurt the underside of my feet badly the first week of having them. Once I started work again in September and wearing them every day, I broke them in nicely. I love them and wear them for 9 hours a day. Very supportive.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"