Military Families

Diapers.com - mailing to APO address?

Hi all --

I'm deciding between Amazon and Diapers.com for my online baby registry and was wondering if anyone had experience with Diapers.com mailing to APO addresses.

Amazon is fast and pretty reliable and APO orders can qualify for free shipping.  When looking at Diapers.com's shipping policy, they said they charge a "nominal" fee for shipping -- which to me seems to indicate that APO orders don't qualify for any of their free shipping offers.  

Diapers.com seems to have good prices on just about everything and good discounts, so I'd love to hear of folks experiences with them overseas.

TIA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

Re: Diapers.com - mailing to APO address?

• I don't know about diapers.com's shipping policies, but you CANNOT beat the Amazon Mom program for diapers and wipes.  You get 15% off just for signing up for the Amazon Mom program (for free!) and another 15% off for doing Subscribe and Save which signs you up for automatic shipments however often you need them (and you can cancel the shipments at any time for no fee).  I get 180 size 4 Luvs diapers, which last us the entire month these days, for $24.50.  Yeah, I pay less than $25 a month for "brand name" diapers for TWO toddlers.  And with Amazon Mom you automatically get 3 months of free Prime shipping, and can earn up to another 9 months free (1 month for every $25 purchase from the baby store... and they count the price of diapers BEFORE the discounts).  Not that the Prime shipping would be a big perk living overseas, but it's there.  ;)

Plus if you use swagbucks, you can use your points for Amazon gift cards.  I usually earn enough points to get $10-15 a month in Amazon gift cards, and if I apply them toward diapers that means I only pay $10-15 a month for diapers. 

• imageleslie13510:

I don't know about diapers.com's shipping policies, but you CANNOT beat the Amazon Mom program for diapers and wipes. 

THIS. Diapers.com doesn't compare to the prices you can get on Amazon. I'd say go with Amazon Mom!

• Loading the player...
  • imageleslie13510:

I don't know about diapers.com's shipping policies, but you CANNOT beat the Amazon Mom program for diapers and wipes.  You get 15% off just for signing up for the Amazon Mom program (for free!) and another 15% off for doing Subscribe and Save which signs you up for automatic shipments however often you need them (and you can cancel the shipments at any time for no fee).  I get 180 size 4 Luvs diapers, which last us the entire month these days, for $24.50.  Yeah, I pay less than $25 a month for "brand name" diapers for TWO toddlers.  And with Amazon Mom you automatically get 3 months of free Prime shipping, and can earn up to another 9 months free (1 month for every $25 purchase from the baby store... and they count the price of diapers BEFORE the discounts).  Not that the Prime shipping would be a big perk living overseas, but it's there.  ;)

Plus if you use swagbucks, you can use your points for Amazon gift cards.  I usually earn enough points to get $10-15 a month in Amazon gift cards, and if I apply them toward diapers that means I only pay $10-15 a month for diapers. 

THIS. ALL THIS. I cannot say enough good things about amazon mom and swagbucks! It is the WAY 2 GO!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageleslie13510:

I don't know about diapers.com's shipping policies, but you CANNOT beat the Amazon Mom program for diapers and wipes.  You get 15% off just for signing up for the Amazon Mom program (for free!) and another 15% off for doing Subscribe and Save which signs you up for automatic shipments however often you need them (and you can cancel the shipments at any time for no fee).  I get 180 size 4 Luvs diapers, which last us the entire month these days, for $24.50.  Yeah, I pay less than $25 a month for "brand name" diapers for TWO toddlers.  And with Amazon Mom you automatically get 3 months of free Prime shipping, and can earn up to another 9 months free (1 month for every $25 purchase from the baby store... and they count the price of diapers BEFORE the discounts).  Not that the Prime shipping would be a big perk living overseas, but it's there.  ;)

I don't think Amazon Mom will ship overseas, even APO, for diapers, etc. I know I couldn't get it in England. I don't know about diapers.com. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJessC28:

I don't think Amazon Mom will ship overseas, even APO, for diapers, etc. I know I couldn't get it in England. I don't know about diapers.com. 

Thanks everyone for your responses.  I just checked Amazon based on Jess's reply and sure enough, they don't ship the discounted diapers to APOs.  I could use the pouch address, but that takes 4-6 weeks each time.   Oh well.   They sell US brands here, just at a premium....back to the drawing board.....

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"