July 2011 Moms

Today we found out LO is a....

BOY!!!!

I was totally wrong with my "I'm sure it's a little girl". We had a 2D - 3D ultrasound this afternoon at a fancy Imaging Canter and it was wonderful. We had our moms with us and my little sister. We were all surprised and beyond happy.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today we found out LO is a....

• Congratulations!! 
  • Congrats!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
  • I love these posts! Congrats!
  • OMG! Congrats!! We still wont find out for like at least another month
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ahhhh how exciting!!!!!! They gave you a 100% at only 14 weeks 6 days? Makes me want to sneak into my dads office a little sooner to find out!!!
  • aww yay!! we're thinking blue thoughts! hope we're right lol or we will both be surprised too :P :P 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!
  • imageKtGirl88:
    Ahhhh how exciting!!!!!! They gave you a 100% at only 14 weeks 6 days? Makes me want to sneak into my dads office a little sooner to find out!!!

Yup! She guarantees  at 15 weeks but because she isn't open tomorrow she said we could do it today.  She was very good and even used to work for my neonatologist. 

• Congrats!
    After 2 miscarriages and a pre-term birth (34 weeks gestation due to PROM), our healthy baby girl is growing up fast! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    3 more miscarriages and finally a correct diagnosis (septate uterus) and a corrective uterine surgery later, our second blessing is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! So excited for you! As I said earlier to a poster, boys are so quick to steal your hearts! :)

How is your Dad doing?

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Congrats!!
    Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Thank you guys! 
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats!!! how fun!!!
  • Congratulations! 
  • Fun! Let the planning begin!!!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Congrats!  Welcome to team blue! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • imageMrs.Leah.Maria:

How is your Dad doing?

He is at a Neuro rehab center and doing a lot better. It's still going to be a long road until he can come home but one day at a time. Right now the big issue is short term memory and following the steps of things. Like right now when he puts his shirt on he  puts both arms in one hole, he knows its wrong but cant figure out how to correct it. 

Thanks for asking. <3 

• Congrats!!  Hope your dad continues to improve.
  • Very exciting! Congrats!

Baby Boy #1: 7.7.11

Baby Boy #2: 5.6.13

Baby Boy #3: edd 4.25.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"