Parenting
Options

s/o what the spiciest thing DC has eaten??

Tell me other let their DC try spicy things if they ask? Totally different than forcing on a lovely, i know... DD tried a HOT buffalo wing, DH and I warned her but she insisted. Nothing spicy for Nathan yet....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: s/o what the spiciest thing DC has eaten??

• Options
    Kate has eaten pickled jalepenos, jalepeno potato chips, chili, hot pepper soup, and sechzuan chicken.  She liked all of them!
  • Options

Ds wil pretty much eat anything spicy. He loves it all.

Dd will not touch anything, not even mild salsa. She says it puts "owies" in her mouth.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bentlie eats anything hot... she loves it.. she loves chips and salsa.. she liked the stuffed jalapeno thingies from PW I tested the ones I gave her but she loved them..
  • Options
    Miles has had Hot Fries (you know, the horribly unhealthy "chips") and some stuff his dad had with hot sauce on it. He likes it...comes back for more.
  • Options
    Luc has had some spicy curry stuff at his DCP's house (she's Indian), she said he loved it.  I  know he doesn't like roasted green chilis yet which really dissapoints me since I would put them in everything.
  • Options
    They've tried a lot of spicy/hot things. If they want to try them, that's fine with me. They like spicy things, actually.
  • Options
    if they want to try it we warn them but allow them if they still want to.

I wouldn't do this with an infant that doesn't understand hot of course though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"