Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Dr. Jacobs Plano OBGYN?

I hear great things about Dr. Jacob's as a OBGYN but horrible things about Medical Center of Plano.  Can anyone tell me more?  Thoughts on Medical Center of Plano? I love the OBGYN but am considering finding a different one to avoid the hospital where she delivers.  Thanks. 

Re: Dr. Jacobs Plano OBGYN?

• Hey, I went there.  I saw Dr. Licker.  My friend saw Dr. Davolio thats the only reason I chose that office because she loved that Dr.  Well she had something happen while she was pregnant.  Something with her kidneys and she stayed at the hospital.  Well... she ended up hating it and having her baby at a hospital in Frisco just to not deliver at Medical City of Plano.  She hated it, she said the nurses were rude and she just said it was an awful experience.  She had her baby in Frisco and loved it.  Dr. Davolio referred her to a colleague out there.  I see Dr. Licker and well... my husband lost his job so I will no longer be using them because my BCBS insurance will no be active after 1.31.11.  I have to go on Medicaid and will be having my baby at Presby Dallas at the Margot Perot (spelling) center which i've heard wonderful things about.  Hope I helped!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Dr. Umholtz from the same practice and love it! I haven't really dealt with the hospital staff so can't help you there. Sorry!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"