3rd Trimester

The definition of nesting...

Is the definition of nesting assembling your pack n' play within hours of its delivery?

It is simultaneously satisfying and comforting to have this accomplished (as well as the stroller in the hallway and the car seat in my car already installed) as well as completely freakish!! Why is there all this baby stuff in my house??? 

Is anyone else feeling this way? 

BTW, Graco has HORRIBLE assembly directions. I'm a pro at IKEA directions, but I lost my patience many times with these.  

Re: The definition of nesting...

• Haha, wait until you are on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor, floor boards, etc!   I scrubbed everything when I was pregnant with DD.
  • imagethebigmare:

BTW, Graco has HORRIBLE assembly directions. I'm a pro at IKEA directions, but I lost my patience many times with these.  

I KNOW!!! We spent HOURS trying to get thru the 56 directions to assemble our PNP. Looks like yours but also has the newborn napper and vibration/music etc. It was INSANE! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • yup!

Wanna know what I did? Well lets see...we are going to cloth diaper...I washed all the diapers (AGAIN) for the millionth time today....why....cause I HAD to!

• imagethebigmare:

Ummm. Okay..this is nice to know! I had no idea that you had to assemble the PNP and stroller. DH will have to get on that! I'm pooped Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I organized the laundry room and the pantry today.  I also really enjoy just standing in the baby's room and looking around.  I just like it in there.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • um yeah maybe, but i had my nursery set up since week 20 lol. found out what i was having at 19 weeks and registered. my aunt and mom then bought me stuff and i couldnt wait to play! now my shower is in a month and a half and im already ready for it! lol. i cant help it im a perfectionist and i see it as : if i have it done now then if i need to fix something later, i dont have to worry about how i will get other things done and change something else...(oh and my mom is my shower thrower and im helping cuz shes not too creative) that and im also a student and am currently out of class, so i dont have to worry about school and the shower im getting ready now

• imagekarrasmommy:

um yeah maybe, but i had my nursery set up since week 20 lol. 

This, haha.  

Last Tuesday I woke up at 2am and cleaned window sills, the slats of the window blinds, ran all our laundry, etc... weird stuff.  But no labor!   Since I am due today (and hoping L&D is SOON) I am going to spend tomorrow cleaning.  

Happy Nesting! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"