August 2011 Moms

How did you find out... (getting to know the auggie moms)

Let's hear it ladies!!!!

I thought I had the flu after sleeping the entire weekend after thanksgiving. I went to the doctor and talked him out of giving me a pregnancy test because I swore up and down there was no way i was pregnant. He gave me flu medication and said if I was pregnant I could hurt the baby.. I went home with my prescription and found an old pregnancy test. I thought couldn't hurt and took it... lol boy was I surprised I sat quietly on the stairs and stared at my -at the time fiance- in complete shock. He finally got it out of me and calmed me down. 

Re: How did you find out... (getting to know the auggie moms)

• Wow what a great story! 

Ours is pretty boring.  We were in the NTNT phase so we weren't expecting anything.  I could just tell that my period wasn't coming.  It should have started (or at least symptoms started) by Friday and by Sunday when still no AF, I told hubby we had to pick up a test while we were out.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!! Although I would have rather been able to say we were trying. He said that when he figured it out he panicked at first before he realized he was 30 and it was 'ok' to tell him family he 'knocked' me up lol.. that at least got me laughing. 

Oh that must've been soo exciting for you! 

• Loading the player...
  • Mine isn't very exciting, either. We hadn't been preventing, but since I got my new job we decided after I got my period in November I'd go on birth control until July when DD would be one, and I'd been at my job for awhile.

So of course I tested obsessively on internet cheapies starting at like, 6dpo. I was hoping for BFN's, but in the back of my mind I think I secretly knew I wouldn't be TOO upset if I got a bfp. Low and behold on 10dpo I tested at night...and got a faint pink line. I freaked! At that point I hadn't even started my new job yet.

When the shock wore off that we were going to have LOs almost exactly a year apart, we started getting excited. Big Smile Everything happens for a reason!

• I had my 5th and final IUI before moving to IVF.  I assumed I wasn't PG b/c I didn't have any of the normal symptoms and I had a BFN test at home.  So I went to my IF doctor to get a blood test and I had them call my husband with the results.  I didn't want to get a bad result alone and be crying at work.  So he calls me and tells me "The nurse says to make an appointment for 2 days from now" and I knew what that meant! I was so shocked! I had to call the nurse back just to make sure he wasn't making a mistake!
  • it was our first month trying and i figured it wouldn't happen, but i was going through the motions of testing the earliest day i could, and sure enough, i got a faint pink line on 10 dpo at 3 am!   i was beyond thrilled!!  
  • I had stopped temping and checking CM. From previous cycles, I knew I didn't always O and that AF could be hard to predict. I didn't have any symptoms... really I had no reason to test other than to keep my mind from wandering. I grabbed an IC and a cup, did my thing, glanced at the test and it was negative. I was fine with that... wasn't really expecting it to happen anyways (I had recently talked to my doctor about Clomid, so I was actually looking forward to AF). I set the test down, so I could look at it in the light, tilt it a certain way and quite possibly stand on my head if needed (if you've been trying for any length of time, and testing almost every cycle, you know there's a certain way to look at a test hoping to will it positive lol). Waited the full amount of time, glanced at the test again... and again... and again. I was in complete shock!
  • We did IUI so I was counting down the days until I could test at 14 DPO. I had a sneaking suspicion that I was pregnant although I was trying not to get my hopes up. I woke up that morning, POAS and as soon as I got that second line, I walked into the bedroom, shook DH awake and said, "It worked!" He couldn't believe it so I turned on the light and showed him the test. I went to take another one...just to be sure after TTC for over 2 1/2 years...and got another positive. When I went back in the bedroom, DH was sitting in the bed - all teared up.
  • We actually had decided to stop BCP as of November. My prescription was ending, and I didn't really want to start the pill after being on the nuva ring for so long. That thing was a godsend. It worked out that my annual gyno exam was in November, so we just waited for the all clear. We charted for the month of December and were TTC. I was definitely not expecting anything to happen that first month. Just got lucky I guess. Now here we are, and I'm on pins and needles waiting for our first u/s Feb. 8th to make sure I'm not dreaming. I'd hate to think I was doing all this puking for nothing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fun Post!

We had been actively TTC since February 2010 and had been religiously charting, seeing a fertility acupuncturist weekly, and taking chinese herbs per her recommendation (dx PCOS, low progesterone, hypothyroid). My cycles had recently regulated and I felt like I was going to get my period any day. Was even carrying tampons in my purse. DH had to leave for business at 9 DPO so I took a test and got an obvious BFP. 12 DPO is usually when I get AF but didn't so took another test only this time it had an evaporation line. Stupid internet cheepies! Even researched it to make sure it was a legit evap line, and it was. STILL didn't get AF by CD14 but wasn't too concerned because that is what my acupuncturist was working for but took a test anyway because I was going to spend the weekend with college friends and had planned on getting wasted. First two tests were ICs and had the faintest possible lines ever that I thought they were just a crappy bunch I got. Because I had to know because I'd be drinking all weekend, I went out to get a digital. I about died when I saw "pregnant"! I was so used to BFPs I had no idea what to do. Needless to say I didn't hang out with my college friends that weekend and had to wait to tell DH for a week until he came home.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Well, my story is a bit different since we were actively trying and using a Reproductive Endicronologist to help us get pregnant!

DH and I got married in June 09. I thought I would be one of the lucky ones who got her honeymoon baby. I tossed the BCPs the month before the wedding, figuring nature could take it's course. Four months after our wedding, not only was I not pregnant, but I also hadn't had a period at all. I scheduled an appointment with my ob/gyn, and he started doing some testing. I tried clomid, femara, and injectibles with timed intercourse, and nothing happened. I was diagnosed with PCOS. I moved on to the RE, and he tried femara (again), and injectibles (again) with timed intercourse. Nothing happened...again. We finally moved on to doing an IUI with injectibles. I was told I should start taking HPTs 14 days after the IUI.

I'm an impatient person, so I tested 8 days after the IUI (testing to see if the trigger shot was out of my system), and it was negative (which I wanted - that meant trigger was gone, and if I got a positive after that, it would be true and not the meds). I waited 2 days, and tested again early in the morning when DH got up to get ready for work. Well, our bathroom has a dimmer on the light, and I had barely any light in the room since I was half asleep. The test looked negative, so I tossed it in the trash and figured it was just too early.

DH went to work, and I went back to sleep. I got up hours later, and decided to peek at the test again. This time, in full light, I see a FAINT second line. I started shaking. Then I start wondering if it was there earlier and I didn't see it, or if it came up after the time limit. Could I trust it?! I called DH and told him, and said I would test the next morning to be sure.

Tested the next morning, and the second line popped right up! What a beautiful sight!

So, it was hoped for for over a year and a half. Yet, still kind of a surprise! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • imagejdeats12:
    We did IUI so I was counting down the days until I could test at 14 DPO. I had a sneaking suspicion that I was pregnant although I was trying not to get my hopes up. I woke up that morning, POAS and as soon as I got that second line, I walked into the bedroom, shook DH awake and said, "It worked!" He couldn't believe it so I turned on the light and showed him the test. I went to take another one...just to be sure after TTC for over 2 1/2 years...and got another positive. When I went back in the bedroom, DH was sitting in the bed - all teared up.

Congrats! It's so great to hear IF success stories!

• I had a stomach flu that never went away! Took a test and it immidately came up two lines...ha.
  • Our first round off BCP, I got pregnant but had a chemical pregnancy so I didn't really have too much to go off of as to when my next period might be.  I took those 53 days between the time I stopped AF from the pill to when I had my "period" with the chemical.  After the chemical, we decided we were going to wait until the summer to try.  We weren't preventing besides just not doing the BD during O time.  I tracked when I was ovulating and O'd 3 weeks ahead of schedule (again based on that 53 day schedule).  The day before I noticed EWCM, we did the BD and my husband was like so you can't get pregnant right now, right?  And I explained to him how the semen lives in there for up to 72 hours, so if I happen to drop by egg during that time, they could hook up.  he goes, "So you could be making a baby right now?"  I told him no because I wasn't Oing and wasn't supposed to for another 3 weeks.  Sure enough, next day was EWCM!  I still didn't think anything of it and prepared myself for AF to come on December 30th.  I was super tired, kinda "crampy" and emotional but I chalked it up to PMS and the winter weather.

On December 30th, when I didn't get AF, I went out and bought a 3 pack of tests.  I had to know if I could drink for NYE!  I took a test a few minutes before MH walked in the door from work and had him check it.  He goes, "are you serious?!"  I flew off the couch and was like OMG, what!  I took another test later that night and didn't even take a minute to show up.  I took one more test in the morning and was still in shock.  I had a script for hcg labwork from after my chemical that I never brought myself to go do.  So I was up at 3:30 am on that Friday and waited patiently until 7:45 when I could leave the house to go to the lab for my bloodwork.  After waiting 20 minutes with 6 other people, we decided it was closed.  I tried to go to my doc's office down the block, nope not open.  I called 15 different labs, all of which were closed.  Finally I called the convenient care and they said they could do that but their power just went out.  Did I mention it was freaking downpouring?  So I was able to go to another place about 15 minutes away.

I FLEW there and got there before the rush.  I cried to the nurse that I needed to know so she gave me the info to call so I didn't have to wait until Monday to hear from my doc.  I was home by 10 and had to patiently wait to call in for my results. Longest. day. ever!  I finally got my results around 4 pm.  My level was around 7,000.  I was in shock.  I had to wait until that Monday to call my doc, where they sent me for more bloodwork - hcg and progesterone.  Everything looks really good!  My level went up to 13,000+ and my progesterone was 20, which the doc said that was fantastic!  The nurse said I was around 7 weeks, so I looked at the calender and it was most certainly that day where my husband commented about me making a baby that we did, in fact, make a baby!

2 more days until we get to see our little pickle seed on the screen and hear his/her heartbeat.  This has been a LONG couple weeks!  C'mon Thursday! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Well, we were planning on starting next Christmas for our first. We were charting, but then I stopped being able to sleep through the nights and my temps were all wacky. So we decided to abstain until I could see the doctor at the end of December and go back on the pill.

Then my DH got a new job and we went out to celebrate. And well, one appletini lead to another, and here we are! I just felt like something was off later the following week, and we were hosting a party at our house so I just wanted to make sure. I've done this a lot though- swore I was pregnant, only to see a BFN, so I wasn't expecting anything else. Still though, I must have known something was off because I made DH read the results because I was too nervous!

When he said, "It says YES" I just about lost my mind! Luckily he's level headed and calmed me down! Then we thought we might be having a miscarriage because my beta levels came back so low and the nurse told me to prepare myself, and that's when it hit me what a blessing it is. I was just so shocked before I couldn't feel anything else.

• It was Thanksgiving day, and I was a PMSing b**ch! I had no idea why I was so snappy with DH and the rest of my family. I thought for sure AF was on her way, that I wasn't even going to test. That weekend on Sunday at 14DPO, I said what the heck and tested. There it was...two beautiful lines. I was still waking up so I rubbed my eyes and took a digital test. BAM! Pregnant showed in about 20 seconds. 
    Honestly...I was in complete shock!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I threw up the day after Thanksgiving and attributed it to too much wine the night before until my girlfriend said I didn't even drink that much...maybe you're pregnant?  Okay...seriously that would've been right after conception...so I waited until I was late, tested, and there were the two lines!  My friend was seriously burning up the phone texting me every day to find out...so pesky!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Angel in Heaven at 11w5d, Forever in Our Hearts 02.01.11
    Buddy Boy Warren Michael - 2 years old, 05/09
    Sweetie Pie Sophia Eleanor - 5 years old, 12/06
  • I loved reading everyones! Thank you for sharing! Mine is not very exciting.....the reason I took a test was because my boobs hurt so bad! I have PCOS so I am not regular at all. We had just started to talk about a 3rd when I found out I was pregnant. It took a year and a half, clomid and metformin to conceive my daughter so we were in complete shock!
  • It was my fourth cycle off the pill. It was also the first month when I felt that we had a pretty decent shot - we had no visitors and no work travel the entire month.

I actually thought I was out b/c I had my normal pre-AF spotting (I was a spotter even prior to pregnancy..yay me). Then on the day I thought AF would start based on regular cycle length and my AF like symptoms - it never showed. I waited for 6 more days to go buy a HPT (my first ever) and it came up positive right away. I was really expecting to be disappointed, and I was in a state of disbelief that entire day.

• Mine's not terribly exciting....DH and I decided that I would go off BC in the middle of November, since we had been warned by my dr. that it could take a while for my cycles to regulate and for me to get pregnant. Fast forward to the middle of December: I took my first HPT when I was 5 days late and it came back negative (I had always been super regular, even before going on BC, and definitely know that I had to have conceived sometime before Dec. 4, since that next week I was in FL visiting my parents). I thought perhaps my cycle was still trying to regulate from going off BC-although DH was already convinced I was k/u. Took a second test a week later on Xmas Eve, since by this point I was nauseous, crampy, exhausted,constantly peeing, always out of breath, and that most obvious of signs, no AF. When it came out positive my hands were shaking so badly I thought I was going to drop it. Wrapped up the test as an early Xmas present for DH to open, and even though he had already been convinced beforehand, all he could say was "wow."?
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fun stories, Ladies!  Here's mine.

I decided to start charting immediately after coming off BCP because I wanted to confirm that I was ovulating.  

We were on our third month trying, and I was CONVINCED that I was not going to get pregnant that cycle.  Everything was against us.  DH had his dissertation defense schedule on my cycle day 17 (and I usually ovulated around 15 or 16).  I figured that DH wouldn't want to BD because he was so stressed.  We only "did the deed" late on CD 16.   That month,  I ovulated later than normal (CD 18).

During my 2 week wait, I was convinced that our timing was terrible, and prepared myself for a BFN.  Low and beyond,  this was my BFP month!  I guess according to the Shettles Method (Bunk, I'm sure) I'm having a girl!  

• Fun Post!

I had gone off BCP in October (our second anniversary) but we fully expected to have problems due to family history.  We decided we would stop trying to prevent for a year and see what happens.  Well, life carried on, I was feeling bloated but chalked it up to holidays, and then a "no longer" friend posted pictures on facebook of my husband and blocked me from being able to see them.  I found out and was really emotional about it (which is not normal for me).  I felt embarassed about being so upset, so I figured I'd test just to see if there was a reason..Low and behold, 2 Lines!! DH was in shock, I was in shock..it was awesome.

BabyFruit Ticker

• After 13 months/cycles of trying, my gyno (now OB!:)) suggested an HSG to get an internal look at what's going on. It turns out that I had some debris and tissue in my right fallopian tube that might have been the cause. It took two bottles of dye to get it all pushed out, but we literally conceived the next week! :)
  • Hahahah I love the test that actually says pregnant... I thought the first part of the screen was broken when I took it lol
  • These are all such great stories!  I made my husband read the test as well.  He just said, "What does two lines mean" I of course knew what that meant!
  • We started TTC in February 2010.  We had a miscarriage in July.  Waited a month and started trying again.  I was approaching 35 (am 35 now) and DH is a couple of years older than me, so we made an appointment with an RE and started testing.  I had been diagnosed with PCOS about 10 years ago, so I know that we could have issues.  I had an HSG during the November cycle and the nurse told me to BD as much as possible because a lot of women get pregnant in the cycle after their HSG.  Sure enough, it worked!  Whether it was the HSG or DH stopping some medications, I'm not sure.  I tested on 10DPO and got a negative.  Was on my way to a wine party on 12DPO and figured I should test again just in case.  It was positive. 
  • I'm having fun reading all the interesting ways you guys came to this place in life. 

In September, DH and I went to Vegas and I forgot to pack my pills. I ended up spending an afternoon finding a CVS on the Strip and getting it refilled. We never considered ourselves the kind of people to have a baby. We actually have taken steps toward adopting an older child, but DH said he wasn't ready yet, so we were waiting until 2011. Well, after the scare that it COULD happen, we thought, why not?

I went off the pill in mid-October. I told DH it would take up to a year to have a baby since I always heard that it takes time for your body to regulate and I didn't know anything about when I ovulated. I had a crazy period in early Nov (a week before it should have happened) and took a test - negative. My body must have been working the b/c out of my system.

In mid-December, I thought it was weird that I wasn't getting my period. I actually had bought the Diva Cup to try and was thinking I was putting it in wrong since I didn't seem to be bleeding, but was cramping. 

Well, being me and paranoid, I took a quick test to put my mind at ease. 

I took the test to DH and was shaking and crying that we weren't ready. But when you think about it, is anyone ever really ready?

• I love reading these, especially the IF ones!

We had been off of BCPs since sometime in late July and I hadn't ovulated yet. I started using OPKs just to hopefully end my ridiculously long cycle and ended up ovulating on CD75 or something-a weekend, so we happened to have had sex a couple of days in a row. On Thanksgiving morning, my temp was still up so I tested and took like 6 ICs and a FRER and a digi and lo and behold, pregnant on day 86 of my cycle. Pure shock! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We were trying and charting, so it wasn't a suprise.... well I was still suprised and happy, but you know what I mean.

It was our second month of trying and I tested on 10dpo and got a SUPER faint line. At first I honestly thought I was tricking myself to see a line, but the next day I tested with a digital and it said, "Pregnant". I was so excited that I took the test with me to show DH, since I was meeting him for lunch.

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageTrapperJenn:
    I threw up the day after Thanksgiving and attributed it to too much wine the night before until my girlfriend said I didn't even drink that much...maybe you're pregnant?  Okay...seriously that would've been right after conception...so I waited until I was late, tested, and there were the two lines!  My friend was seriously burning up the phone texting me every day to find out...so pesky!

That's really weird. I threw up randomly a few days before I got my BFP to. It was too early to test, so I assumed it was too early to get those kind of symptoms, but looking back, I think my body knew what was up!

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• DH and I were trying but I'd had a weird cycle and was convinced it wasn't it. Instead of waiting until Thanksgiving to test at 12 DPO like I planned, I caved and tested the day before. I was sure it would be a negative and I just wanted to prove it to myself so that my brain could shut up. I stumbled half-asleep into the bathroom, grabbed the wrong test (my only digital, which I didn't realize until it was too late), and was in complete shock when only 30 seconds later (if that) the word "pregnant" popped up. I forgot all about my plan to tell DH and ran into the bedroom yelling for him to come see the test and tell me I wasn't crazy. LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am going to Israel in two weeks, and we had planned to start trying when I returned in Feb, We went on BFP right around our first anniversary, because, similar to many PP, I read and heard my body would take awhile to get working and regular. I assumed we'd use condoms in the meantime while we allowed my body to regulate, and my DH said, what's three more months?  So we went away for our first anniversary.... fast forward to Dec 4, which was about 4 days after my period would've started with the pill. But I'd been convincing myself that no one is as regular off the pill.... but I was just obsessivly checking my underwear all day, and on the way home, I told DH I would just feel better if we checked.  We stopped for a HPT and got a box of three.  We walked into the br together, and just stared.  Could. Not. Believe. It.  I just had convinced myself that this would take longer... took another test that night, another in the morning, then the next day, we had a blood test.  So crazy. We likely conceived 2 weeks after stopping BCP, right around our first anniversary.
    Married 11/21/2009
    BFP 12/4/2010
    Baby Maryn was born 8/18/11
    image   imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrobbins05:
    We went on BFP right around our first anniversary.

Oops, supposed to say OFF BCP. :)

Married 11/21/2009
    BFP 12/4/2010
    Baby Maryn was born 8/18/11
    image   imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went through IVF, so we were hoping for good news.  After several years ttc, one loss, infertility - we are just thrilled to be expecting twins!  Technically we are due August 1, but the doc will not let me go past 38 weeks if my siggy confuses you.

Congratulations to everyone 

• I have really irregular cycles and with my luck I take a test and the next day I get my period. So I bought a cheap wal mart test figuring it's be a BFN and would be getting my period soon. I took the test with FMU and as I was washing my hands saw a faint line. I said "No Fing way" and proceeded to go to DH who was cooking breakfast with this look of shock on my face. We immediately went to walgreens in our pajamas to get a digital and when I took it an hour later it flashed pregnant. We didn't think we'd be able to get pregnant without medical help because we tried the year before he deployed and nothing happened.
  • I had been off BC for a year and we were just being careful to make sure we waited till after I was finished with school in July and had the LO sometime in the fall of 2011. Well, my DH is in the military and was gone for training for two months and of course when he came back, in November, we really didnt think so much about being careful with the timing of things. The funny part is that we had to live with my parents from the end of Oct. to the begining of Dec. because we had sold our old house and was waiting for the new one to finish being built.  I am sure at some point they will figure out where this one was made. LOL

We moved into our new house and I felt exhaused and just chalked it up to moving everything in. After being in the house for a week, I got sick and was sick for three weeks and my whole body ached.  After I started feeling better I began to try to think back and remember when I had my period last because my breast were still hurting.  The next day I went out and bought a test and when it turned out positive I began to panic.  I was trying to figure out when I was due, I was worried about when I was due compared to when I graduated.  So, I graduate in July with my masters degree and my EDD is Aug. 15th, man its going to be close!

• So fun to read everyone's story!  

We started TTC in July, right after our wedding (didn't temp, just used OPKs). By November we were still not pregnant (on cycle 5) so I went all out - robitussin, acupuncture on O day, POM, green tea, OPKs, pineapple core - you name it I tried it. Well - something worked! On 10-DPO I got a BFN and went out for some drinks and dancing with my girlfriends. The next day, I tested around 5pm and got a BFP after feeling crampy all day. I was SOOOOO happy!! I was also very bitchy for a few days before the BFP. 

Thanks for posting this, it reminded me how THRILLED I am to be on this board in the first place!  

BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My DH and I had been talking about having a child for some time, but the time frame kept changing. He went on a business trip in mid November (14-16) and I guess something just clicked with him because the night he came home we went protection free! We only 'tried' for a week and got a super faint line on November 26. i wasn't sure which day I actually ovulated, but my body was giving me cues that whole week we were trying. On November 28 I got a very obvious BFP!! I was visiting family in AZ, so after a failed attempt at waking my husband up via phone.. I emailed him a picture and the subject line said 'good morning daddy'. I couldn't contain myself, so I called again and thankfully he woke up! We were both in disbelief so I took tests every two days for the next 6 and each one was positive! 
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • We were trying (and charting) after a m/c this summer, and the previous month I had gotten a very faint positive that ended in a period a few days later, probably a chemical pregnancy, so I was pretty bummed and not expecting much this month.  I also got news from my sister and BFF that both were getting married in June, one in Tennessee and one (in late June) in the Carribean!  So I figured hey, if I don't get pregnant this month that's ok - it will give me a little more wiggle room on getting to these weddings.  I don't think I really meant it, but it made me feel better Smile

So naturally... totally got a BFP at about 12dpo.  I think I took about 13 tests over 3 days, after that Chemical pregnancy the month before!  I was doing DIY beta comparisons too, looking at the line strength every two days.  Uh... yes, I went a little insane.  Even now after we've seen a strong little heartbeat, I can't quite believe it's real and I can just be happy and pregnant!

And BTW, the Carribean wedding got moved to Sedona, AZ, so I'm golden ;-)

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage
  • My nose was hyper sensitive and I was drinking water like it was going out of style and my husband was positive I was pregnant. I didn't want to believe it or take a test because we had been trying for a year (I know it's not that long in the grand scheme of things but it felt like forever!) and I was getting tired of my heart breaking every month. Finally he convinced me and there it was, that beautiful second line finally. :D
  • I will start out with a little backround first.

At the end of the year 09 I had a missed m/c. I was supposed to be 11 weeks but the baby died at around 6 weeks. I ened up haveing a D&C. We waited that amount of time(2 cycles) to start TTC again. It took an entire year but we got BFP in october of 2010, which ened in another m/c shortly after we found out. The doc followed my levels and they where at zero as of Oct 25. The day I stoped bleeding. 

I ened up having to go to ER because I had an extreme amount of pain in my right side on Nov 22.They gave me a PG test and low and behold it was positive. I was not expecting it. I was still waiting for my period to start. The pain ended up being a cyct on my ovary. My levels where only at 13 so I found out really really early. So far, everything is going the way it should.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"