North Dakota Babies
Options

Seven Slings ?

Anyone have one of these? They still have the promo for a free one + S&H, and was curious if it was even worth the $11 or should I put that money toward a better one? I have this one and just don't love it since it doesn't feel like it is very secure. I feel like it works better for either really little babies or bigger kids.

Re: Seven Slings ?

• Options
    I personally thought it was a waste of money.  I have never used mine.  I get it out and try to use it all the time but Phoebe just doesn't fit into it right.  I don't know if its the bulkiness of her cloth diaper or just that she's big for her age but she just fits funny in it and I don't feel like she is very secure.  I wear her all the time in other carriers and I wanted a sling but now I'm thinking I should have just saved my money and put it towards a better sling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It is just a basic pouch sling, but I like mine.  It folds up really small so I keep it in the diaper bag for when I am out and about.  I used it when we went to dave and busters on a whim, or when I am in the store alone and I want to use the bathroom, that kind of thing.  IMO, it is worth $11, probably not much more than that, but I don't regret my purchase.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like it for something quick & easy that fits in the diaper bag. It was worth the $11 for me.
  • Options
    Dup. Sorry.
  • Options
    It is quick and easy, not meant for prolonged use. I keep it in the diaper bag and it is super handy. I am glad I bought it.  But Kiki is itty bitty and only weighs 15 pounds.
  • Options
    Honestly Jennifer, I wouldn't get it.  Mari's 22lbs and if C's not there yet, he will be soon and Mari's just too heavy for it already.  I love mine, but I have to wait to use it with baby #2. 
  • Options
    ya, C is 21 pounds! I'm going to look into a linen ring sling and see where that gets me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"