Ohio Babies

I need help with shower location suggestions

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hi! I am hosting my sister's baby shower in Columbus and need advice on possible locations for about 50 people. I used to live in Cbus so am familiar with the area but it has been a while and I can't really think of anywhere to have the shower. My sister lives in Hilliard so something in that NW/W area would be great.

Thanks for your help! 

Re: I need help with shower location suggestions

• Depending on what "style" of shower you are shooting for, I'm sure there would be something in the area that would suit your needs. I don't know Hilliard well, but I work in Dublin. J.Liu in Olde Dublin would be really nice, but it's not exactly cheap. La Scala would also be nice and I think you would be able to book a small private room which you would be able to decorate nicely.
  • The Zoo has some meeting rooms that they rent out and their catering menu is reasonably priced, you can get details on their website.  If you're looking for something really casual, Buca Di Beppo has some large rooms, not quite 'open space' for games or socializing though.  Hotels and apartment complexes also tend to have large meeting rooms you can rent out.

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Not really NW but The Venue is a cool place.

https://www.venueatsmithbrothers.com/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"